Epilogue

I, Natasha Fay, became Hyun Tah Shay after getting married to Hyun Bee Na. I handed over his father's company to him and managed mine. He treated me like his Queen and I respected him like my King. He got a trusted ajummeoni to take care of me months after we got married.

On one occasion, I got really sick. She insisted I take a pregnancy test but I refused. She brought a pregnancy test kit for us to confirm first. She persuaded me to take the test and I went into the restroom and did as she asked.

***************************************************************************************************************

I, Hyun Bee Na became the happiest man in the world after getting married to Natasha Fay. Everything was a blessing after that. I walked into her room to check up on her one morning before going to work and I found the ajummeoni I paid to take care of her.

She wasn't just a maid, but she became a mother to all of us. We all became found of her. She told me to shut up as I entered. Few seconds later, Tah Shay screamed for ajummeoni's attention.

**************************************************************************************************************

I, the ajummeoni, entered to check up on Tah Shay. The result was positive as suspected. She was pregnant and was shy to talk about it. I pushed her out of the restroom and she covered her face with her palms.

"What is it?" Bee Na asked, practically worried.

"Your wife is pregnant" I replied happily

"What?" He reacted and held Tah Shay "Is this true?" he asked

She nodded and removed her palms from her face. He carried her with great excitement and kept her on the bed then knelt beside her.

"I will stay with my pregnant wife today" He said then kissed her forehead

"Yah! Do you want to die? Go to work!" she replied

"Work? Pregnant wife? Work? Pregnant wife? Ani! I choose pregnant wife. I'll go change into something comfortable and we'll spend the rest of the day together alasseo?'

He got up and walked to the door but turned back, climb the bed, and kissed Tah Shay passionately. Haha! I turned my face away. Maybe!

"Thank you for making me a father. I love you" he said to her

"I love you too" she replied and they both giggled

I stayed around enough to watch everyone grow up. Tah Shay gave birth to a boy and girl respectively. Their babies grew up well and beautiful. Na Kim got married to Son Jin after studying English for a year. They moved to the states, where he opened a school and became an English teacher. They raised a family too.

Wo Ni and Do Na Min gave birth to more babies. Park Ji-Won and Yi Soo-Tae got married too. They always visited Tah Shay and Bee Na. Wo Ni and Bee Na became best friends again, and sometimes Wo Ni and his family would go camping with Bee Na and his family. If you ever wondered about what happened to Hyun Nam De, well, no need, she spent the rest of her life in Jail along side Park Na Na. Tah Shay always sent her pictures of their happy life.

Love is the most beautiful thing. Yes, sometimes, it hurts, but whoever said you can't have and happy ending, LIED!.