Chapter Five: Get Out Of My Head

Chapter Five

"Get Out Of My Head"

Bon-hwa's Pov

No one had ever spoken back at me in my life. If I did something wrong, the maids I grew up with, apologised to me for letting it happen. If I get angry at someone, they apologised immediately. Natasha talking back at me was new. I had mixed feelings but I wanted to keep my cool and wait for my apology. It wasn't easy. I was boiling inside.

At home, I faced the normal mum pressure and as usual, my father steps in. I wasn't even paying attention to my mum. I barely remember what happened after I got home. One thing was for sure, I couldn't sleep. Natasha's words kept hunting me.

By the time I finally felt like sleeping, it was already 7:30am. The alarm went off. We arranged to practice early, to meet up on the time we lost waiting for Natasha the previous day. Although I couldn't dance on my broken ankle, I had to be there to make sure things were perfect.

Sluggishly got out of my bed to clean up. Afterwards, I grabbed breakfast and went straight to my car trying to ignore my mum and her dramas. Getting to the parking lot, I was shocked to see Jung-hwa waiting for me.

" 당신은 차를 얻어야한다 " {You should get a car} I said as I unlocked the car

" 나는 자전거를 원한다. 어머니는 그것을 허용하지 않을 것이다, 그래서 지금은 내 드라이브를하고 있습니다. 나는 한참을 기다려왔다. 그것은 거의 오전 9시이다 " {I want a bike. Mother won't allow it, so for now, you're my drive. I've been waiting a long while. It's almost 9:00am}

" 예! 우리는 지금이해야한다고 " {Yes! We ought to be there by now} he replied

" 그것은 조금 늦게하는 것이 좋다 " {It's good to be a little bit late}

" 나는 동의합니다! 하하! 지각의 말하기, 당신은 나타샤에게 이야기해야합니다. 당신은 조금 사려했다 " {I agree! Haha! Speaking of being late, you should talk to Natasha. You were a bit inconsiderate} he said as I started the car

" 나는 왜해야합니까? 이봐! 당신이 타고 싶은 경우에, 당신은 더 나은 항목을 드롭 " {Why do I have to? HEY! If you want a ride, you better drop the topic}

" 좋아! 이해! , 당신의 전 드라이브 " {Okay! I understand! Drive, your highness}

Just in a matter of minutes, we arrived. I headed for my corner, where I could watch the dancers and still sleep. I didn't even get to sleep much, someone screamed. It was one of the dancers.

" 나는, 정말 아파 내 발목을 부러 생각 aish! " {I think I broke my ankle, it hurts really bad, aish!!} the dancer said

" 그것을 밖으로 걸어! 그것은 5 분에 더 좋을 것입니다 " {Walk it out! It will be better in five minutes} I replied, still at my corner trying to get some sleep.

" 나는 정말 아파, 의심 " {I doubt, it really hurts} she insisted and others agreed with her.

" 나는 지금 그것을 밖으로 걸어했다! " {I said, walk it out NOW!} I yelled

I didn't mean to get like that but I already had enough of rage in me. The performance was in three days and she broke her ankle? I couldn't have two persons missing at the same time. I walked up to her, still angry. I knelt to get to her level, then poked her forehead.

" 이봐! 이 농담하는 줄 아십니까 " {Hey! Is this a joke to you?} I rudely asked

" 문형! 진정! " {Hyung! Calm down!} Jung-hwa said

" 진정? 우리는 어디에서 누군가가 사흘 만에 그녀를 대체 할 찾을거야 " {Calm down? Where are we going to find someone to replace her in three days?} I replied still looking at the dancer

" 나타샤는 것. 당신은 그녀에게 사과합니다. 그녀는 좋은 데요, 그녀는 동의합니다 " {Natasha would. If you just apologise to her. She's nice, she'll agree to it} Son Jin replied.

" 사과? 미안 보이나요 " {Apologise? Do I look sorry?} I got up and faced her " " {Hey smiley face! If you can get her here, fine! If you can't, forget it. Either way, I'm not apologising}

It definitely was not on my list to apologise to Natasha, although I really wanted to. I couldn't let her win. No way! I went back to my corner and waited for a solution.

*******†
Son Jin's POV

Watching Bon-hwa act up wasn't nice. I knew he was mean but not an inconsiderate jerk. I had a feeling he was only acting up because of what Natasha said to him. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Natasha.

"Hello?" She answered

"Natasha! I have something important. A dancer broke her ankle and the performance is in three days. We can't get a new person to replace her except you. You pretty much know all the dance move"

"Son Jin! I don't want to be in the same room as that person. Please, I'm hanging up now!"

"Wait! I know you're a nice person. It's really important to him. Please!! He's at the edge right now."

"Ahh! Okay! I'm on my way, but I won't speak to that person"

At least, she was going to show up. I had to save the performance for everyone's sake especially Na Kim. I told everyone that she was on her way and they felt saved

**************
Bon-hwa's POV

I didn't think she'd show up. I was hoping she had forgiven me, but she showed up with a straight face, ignoring eye contact.

"Better not mess up" I said to her but she didn't reply and kept ignoring eye contact

They did the rehearsal perfectly. I just watched Natasha from where I was. She always took my heart and played soccer with it whenever she danced. Her hair fell perfectly on her face.

After the rehearsal, I limped towards her, hoping she'd talk to me or apologise for being rude. Guess what? She acted liked no one came close to her and left.

******************
Natasha's POV

I saw Bon-hwa struggling with his leg to come close to me. I felt sorry for him but I was still mad at him. I waved at Son Jin as I left to meet up with Dong Sun who was outside waiting. I got in his car and he was ready to take me to another meeting with the CEO philanthropist, Hang Tan Wo, to finally agree on our partnership.

"Ready?"Dung Sun asked as he smiled at me

"Yes! Let's kill it"

"Home first! You look too much like a rock star" he replied

"You think?"

Dong Sun just made me feel comfortable with his great personality and awesome smile. He started the car and drove off.