Chapter Thirty-Eight: Grand Piano

"Grand Piano"

Bee Na's Pov

Tah Shay woke up but refused to talk to anyone. The detectives inclusive. Whenever I touched her, she screamed and cried. The doctor explained that it was normal, being that she was abused. Her stomach was still hurt at the time and it was hard to look at her because I blamed myself for not taking care of her. I left the hospital to drown myself in soju.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

When I found out from Na Kim that Tah Shay wasn't dead, I called the idiot I assigned the job to. He said he was sure that she died and that he even shot her to confirm it. But how could it be that she survived?

**************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I couldn't get my own scream out of my head. I didn't want to talk to anyone either. Everyone came to visit, Wo Ni, Do Na Min, Na Kim, Son Jin, Yi Soo-Tae, Bae Sin, Hwang Su Yeon and Su Yin. Everybody including Hyun Nam De. My heart ached and sort of ways to pay back.

My bruises healed after a week at the hospital. I was given my belongings including my phone when I insisted that my treatments continued at Bee Na's house. While Yi Soo-Tae took me there, I listened to the recording with an ear piece but I was too angry to cry and my eyes were pretty puffed from crying since the day I woke up.

I clenched my fist after hearing the man say Hyun Nam De was responsible for what happened. I decided no to act immediately and wait until I was able to move freely. When we arrived at the house, my only thought was to burn it to the ground with Hyun Nam De in it.

***************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

Tah Shay came back to the house after one week. I felt really bad for not visiting her but what could I do? I hated seeing her hurt. I offered to help her to her room but she pushed me away. Literally! Yi Soo-Tae took her up instead, and the feeling of insecurity returned as there was nothing I could do to help her.

As days went by, Na Kim would tell me about her frequent nightmares. He said she'd sweat and struggle while sleeping, screaming 'Bee Na, help me'. Days turned into weeks but she stayed in her room, ignoring the world. She permitted few people to see her. Na Kim, Hwang Su Yeon and Su Yin.

I came back from work on one occasion and noticed someone was playing the piano. I followed the direction of the sound and ended up in abeoji's room. My heart melted when I saw Tah Shay playing the piano as I remembered her reasons for ever touching the piano. She must have been really depressed and in pain.

I held the door knob. While I contemplated entering or not, mother walked up to me from the opposite direction and gave me my wedding invite. I opened it and noticed the date was just one week after that day.

"Don't ruin this because of someone that will always hurt you" she said and walked away.

I looked at Tah Shay and decided to let her be. I went to my room, freshened up and tried to occupy my mind with work. It was of no use. I couldn't stop thinking about her and if she was okay. I ditched the paper works and went to her room. I found Na Kim watching over her as she slept. I told him to go rest that I would take care of her that night.

I sat on a couch an watched her sleep. Not long after, her nightmares began. She started struggling with the bed and crying out. I ran closed to her but her eyes were still shut.

"No, no, no, please, no, Bee Na, don't let him, no, no, please, don't hurt me.." she kept crying out

"TAH SHAY! WAKE UP!" I screamed in fear and shook her repeatedly.

She woke up but continued crying. I held her in my arms and told her everything was alright and it was over. She feel asleep again and I cleaned her face with wet towel. I turned off the lights when she was relaxed on the bed and kissed her forehead. As I got up from her bed, she grabbed my wrist.

"Stay with me' she said "Stay with me Bee Na"

"Alasseo" I replied and shared her bed with her, holding her tight

***********************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

When Natasha returned to the house, she didn't seem to know I was responsible for it which was a relief. I went to check up on her one night and found Bee Na with her on her bed. My eyes widened at the sight of her head on his chest, his hands rapped around her and they were fast asleep. I clenched my fist in anger because the more I tried to separate them, the more it blew up in my face, but I wasn't going to give up.

"Play your little game Natasha, just you wait, he'll be getting married in one week"

***********************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I woke up with Bee Na right next to me. It felt like old times. I played with his hair and face, but I knew I couldn't let him back in my heart because he abandoned me when I needed him the most.

"Just say you like my face" he said with his eyes closed just like old times, but this time, I wasn't scared

"Leave!" I said and he opened his eyes, looking directly into mine

"Alaseeo" he said, got up from my bed and left.

*************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

Sleeping on the same bed with Tah Shay brought back old memories. I let myself fall for her again and said the same silly things I said while we were together, in that position. She shocked me out of my stupid fantasy world when she told me to leave.

"I couldn't stay with you even if I wanted to, my heart can't take another betrayal" I soliloquized outside her room then walked away.

***************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: I'm sorry it's going to fast. *this was not edited* ^_^ please don't see it as cliche okay? Fighting!

                                                                                                                                                                        -Naria!