Chapter Forty: Go Back In Time

Chapter Forty

"Go Back In Time"

Bee Na's POV

I carried her and took her to the hospital, insisting they shouldn't take off her glove like Na Kim said the last time. The doctor came out after 2 hours and said he was able to remove the bullet but she lost a lot of blood and slipped into a coma. I couldn't stand, I fell on my feet and he comforted me, telling me everything was going to be alright.

I blamed myself for everything that happened to her since she came back to Korea. I couldn't face her, hence, I went back home and met Na Kim, Son Jin, Wo NI, Do Na Min , Yi Soo Tae, Park Ji-Won and Min Yi-Guem. Everyone, except mother and Park Na Na.

"Hyung! Where is she? We were worried." Na Kim said and everyone paused for an answer.

"She's fine, but in a coma at the moment. She's in our family's hospital if you want to see her" I replied

**********************************************************************************************************

Na Kim's POV

Bee Na came back home covered in blood. Tah Shay's blood. When he told us where Tah Shay was, everyone ran out to see her. Bee Na walked upstairs like a broken soul. I knew he was hurt and I couldn't leave my brother in that state. I followed him. He entered his room and fell on his feet, crying.

"Wae? Why is it........why is it that after you betrayed me, I still care about you? Wae? Why is it that after you BETRAY ME.......you......you still save me?" he cried out

"Who betrayed you?" I yelled

He got up and walked into his walk in closet. He came out shortly after with a brown envelope and said Tah Shay cheated on him years back. I grabbed the envelope and opened it to see it's content while he cried and sat on the floor. I discovered four pictures of Wo Ni and Tah Shay and remembered what happened that day.

"Are you being the fool right now? EOMMA said she did?........." I yelled dropping a picture on the floor close to him "........Tah Shay got bitten by a snake and Wo Ni went to help her. She couldn't get up and he was in the process of helping her when that was taken. As you see, he's holding her waist. HERE!......." I yelled and dropped another picture ".....he sucked te poison out of her leg, and here......." I continued and dropped the last two pictures "....he carried her from the stable and here to his room to attend to her leg. I was there! I even made mushroom soup for her that made her sick. Tah Shay.........." a tear dropped from my eye "......Tah Shay.....was loyal to you hyung. Eomma, made her life a living hell and even boiled her left hand, made her work all night and treated her like crap. But.......she stayed because of you. One month later, You come back and kick her out. SO tell me, who betrayed who?"

***********************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I was shocked to hear the explanation of those pictures. I never thought of it that way. When I came to realize I was the one who betrayed Tah Shay and mother caused all of it, I clenched my fist and drove to the wedding venue hoping to find her.

"EOMMA!" I yelled after coming down from my car, and meeting her outside with Park Na Na

"Bee Na! I'm glad you came, we were just talking about how we can fix this wedding" she said.

"Did you really not care about how I'd feel?" I asked her as a tear dropped

"Bee Na? Are you by chance talking about Tah Shay? Omo! Grow up!" she said and smirked. I walked up to her and slapped her.

"Right now, your deceit ends. RIGHT NOW, I stop being your son. You made my life a living hell for your selfish interest and worse yet, you hurt the only girl I want. The only girl I love. HYUN NAM DE! If you ever come close to Tah Shay, I will kill you. ALASSEO?" I yelled, then entered my car and drove off.

*************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

Never in my entire life had I seen Bee Na that angry. Even up to the extent of slapping and disowning me as his mother. I assumed he found out about everything.

*********************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I went back to the hospital and found everyone in Tah Shay's room. I still couln't face her. I sat outside her room and cried. Then Na Kim came out.

"Hyung! It's okay, she'll be fine" he said and held my shoulder

Everyone came out. Wo Ni blamed me for everything. He yelled and cursed the day Tah Shay fell in love with me then walked away. Do Na Min followed him. Park Ji-Won apologized for getting me into that situation then left with Yi Soo-Tae

"Not once did she stop loving you" Son Jin said "You don't have to worry" she added and left with Na Kim.

"Ibwa! I'm Bae Sin. Tah Shay........is my best friend and before she left Korea, she said she'll never leave you because she wanted to be like her mother. So for now, just pray she gets better because I know she still wants to be like her mother" he said and left with Min Yi-Guem

I stood outside Tah Shay's room and watched her motionless body from a distance. I still wasn't able to face her at the time. I wasn't sure of what to say or where to begin. I just stood there. Hopeless!

*********************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Sorry for the short chap......and convos..........well....two more chaps to go....keep reading! Fighting!! ^_^

-Naria!