I turn around and hold my tears in,as I continue the drive home.

Liam has met Collin.

-

I swing open our door to our condo and smile as Collin immediately goes to the kitchen for a snack.

I close the door behind me,following him.

"So,Coll," I say as he puts the TV on,munching on cheerios.

"Tell me more about your friend.Did he say anything else?"

Collin smiles and nods.

"Okay,what is it? "

He swallows and speaks.

"He said he knew my mommy and daddy.That you knew where to find him,"

That makes no sense.Does he know how hard I've tried to find him or Zayn these 6 fucking years?

"Yeah?"

"And he said that finding what you want can be found in the least expected places.Thats it mommy."

I nod and smile at him.

"Glad you had a good day today."

He continues watching TV as I quickly make my way out of the kitchen area,swiftly grabbing his bookbag and going into the living room.

I sit down and unzip the bag,looking inside.

Nothing catching my eye.

I go through his notebooks and everything but still no sign of anything mysterious.

I sigh and put all of his belongings away and turn my head to catch a glance at Collin.

My eyes immediately shift to a paper sticking out of his pocket and I stand,my heart hammering.

I come near him and tickle him quickly,giving him kisses,but quickly snatching the paper from his pocket in the meantime.

"Now,go upstairs and shower for the night." I say and he listens,going upstairs.

I quickly open the folded paper,reading a phone number.

I grab my house phone,dialing quickly and nervously.

The other end rings,and rings,and I almost hang up,but a voice makes me think again.

"Hello?"

"Liam,how could you not come and see me?Are you kidding me?" I speak lowly.

"Amber,come on.I dont want any trouble."

"Liam,you met my son.Thats enough trouble as it is,might as well finish the task."

He laughs and I cant help but laugh too.

"You look great,by the way.Its been such a long time."

"Yes.It has.Almost 7 years."

"And you're doing absolutely incredible.Im glad."

We stay silent for a moment.

"Why dont you come over,sometime?Dinner? You amd Collin can get introduced formally." I offer.

He hums.

"I have something better.I rented out a place down in the Poconos.Why don't you and Collin come down? We can all catch up."

I bite my lip.

"I don't know Liam,on such short notice?"

"Oh hush it,like you never worked on a tight schedule." He laughs,and I remember my life with him and the boys.