𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Start from the beginning

"Whoa calm down big guy I'm not fucking anyone." He chuckled covering his self with the shirt again.

"Then what do you mean?" I asked still pretty confuse on what that meant than.

"I mean I own bigger sex toys idiot." Oh.

"Oh."

"Well that's kinda hot." I'm pushing every limit or boundary I've ever set between us but now I just can't stop. He turns eighteen in a month.

"Shut up." He blushed again turning away from me.

"I don't even know what to say right now." I was flabbergasted. I would have never expected any of this from him. His sex drive must be through the room with how horny he always is around me. Just like the time he dreamed about us together.

"How about we pretend this didn't even happen?" He awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"What? How can someone just forget that?" I gawked. My head still couldn't wrap around what I witnessed today. Jimin was in my bed, in my clothes, touching himself and on top of that about to fuck himself with a giant cucumber while thinking of me. Help.

"Jungkook..." He whined.

"Jimin I saw just about everything... how do you expect me to live after this?" I asked. Honestly it was a real question. How do I stay around him for the next month without wanting to fuck him against every wall?

"Oh my god you're dramatic." He giggled letting his shirt fall again. I saw his toned abs along with his perky nipples and exposed collarbones. Cover the fuck up Jimin!

"Dammit Jimin put some fucking clothes on." I shielded my eyes while blushing.

"Oh yeah sorry!" He shouted running up the stairs.

That boy is gonna kill me.

:*:・゚☆

Jimin POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"We need to talk." After I showered and composed myself Jungkook made me dinner and I helped him clean up a bit. We were sitting in the living room on our phones when he started our conversation.

"Mkay... about what?" I asked and it was always obvious that it was about our relationship. Now where he's going to go with this I guess we'll just have to see.

"So your dad called me today." I nodded and he continued.

"He asked about our 'relationship'. Saying that we're too close and that he doesn't like it." I scoffed already prepared to go tell my father off. He doesn't get to decided who I can be close with.

"Hey hey. Calm down. There's more okay?" I took a deep breath before opening my eyes again to listen.

"He... knows that you like me. He told me that you and I could never happen and that I needed to let you down easy." Jungkook explained and that sent my whole body into a panic mixed with rage.

"He knows?! He can't fucking tell you or me who we can be with!" I angrily stood up wanting nothing more than to slap my dad for ever thinking he's gonna be he one to stand in the way of my happiness.

"Minnie. Let's talk about this first." Jungkook pulled my arm back down making me sit on the couch again.

"There's nothing to talk about Jungkook! He's so fucking annoying always thinking he can control my life!" I yelled getting angrier by the second.

"Jimin stop. You're going to work yourself up." Jungkook held me by the shoulders trying to contain me.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone right now!" I pushed his hands off of me and stood up ready to walk straight into my house and give that man a piece of my mind. I'm done being miserable so everyone else is happy.

"You know I can't." He claimed wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

"Fuck you! Let me go! Let me go!" I hit his arms and kicked trying to get out of his hold.

"Jimin please. Just listen to me." He said softly in my ear.

"No! I just want to be happy Jungkook! You make me feel so happy! So free! He can't take that!" I cried and fought. Jungkooks moving but my birthday isn't far after that. After I'm 18 he isn't going to be allowed to tell me what to do.

"Baby." I cried in his arms wanting nothing more than to just be with him. Why does he have to make our lives so difficult?

"Jimin." He called again making me look over at him.

"I promise I won't let him. You have me okay? I'm not going anywhere." I started to wipe my tears as he rubbed my back gently.

"You're moving." I cried.

"And you're still gonna be mine." And for the first time I finally felt like Jungkook and I were on the same page.

_______________________________
vote and comment pls