<An Empty Soda Bottle> America

I thought for the sake of this I should probably call it "Soda" instead of "Coke" or "Pepsi" because of product-placement and it'd make more sense... If you haven't discovered it already, yes, I am British. 

Country names:

Kiku = Japan

Matthew = Canada

Your hand wafted around the hat several times as you gave a quick glare at Francis who seemed to be enjoying himself immensely. If you picked Francis, you'd seriously just want to stab yourself. Well, more realistically throw-up than going to that point... You gave strong gulp as you yanked out an object from the hat which almost made Alfred lose his balance at one point. You stared at the object you pulled out with an intrigued interest of what you had availed. It was an empty soda bottle with a red and blue striped pattern on it. Exactly like the one Alfred was drinking from earlier...

"Ahaha! Looks like you got the hero!" he yelled doing a double thumbs-up in your direct before throwing the hat aside, spilling most of the contents which were inside. You could see Kiku dash over to the hat cleaning up the scattered mess off the floor with a glare at Alfred whilst Francis showed you the timer set and ready to go. As much as you were grateful to have picked Alfred, you always thought of him as an elder brother instead of your lover. Then again, you'd pick Alfred over Francis any day, no doubt about it.

He always treated you as a younger sister but most of the other countries sometimes believed there was "more" to it than that. Of course, you'd always deny it. You'd always find it hysterically how Alfred would commonly sit on Matthew a lot since most people would forget he even existed most of the time. You rolled your [e/c] eyes around when suddenly they contrasted in your line of sight to Alfred's daring blue ones. "U-um! This is kind of awkward, isn't it...?" you splatter, trying to change the subject as you tried using your [h/l] [h/c] to cover your strong blush. 

You felt a slightly tingling sensation as you felt Alfred's hand brush against yours as you felt him apply a small kiss to your cheek causing to blush even harder. "Looks like you're in love with the hero..." he whispered into your ear. His cowlick covering near your eye and his glasses staring you right in the eye. "B-but... I thought we were-" Your train of thought was immediately cut off as felt him press his lips against yours in a sudden change of events. "S-sorry!" he panicked as he used his hand to re-adjust his glasses. His and yours faces were both completely cover in red but without realizing it, you suddenly yank on his tie bringing your lips together once again.

You immediately pulled away as you heard the laughter of many of the other countries outside as you peeked over to see Francis and several other countries standing there with the door open widely. "She's with the hero now." Alfred stated boldly as he put his hand around your shoulder which made you flinch a little at first. You got used to it after time, though. 

After all the other countries left, it was just you and Alfred staying alone and sitting on the sofa with your head on his chest and his arm around you. You could feel eachother's body heat as you laid there. It felt absolutely perfect and you were glad that this day happened. 

Author's Note: Special extra for you guys today. I got to be honest, as much as I love America and his character, this was really hard to do. Not to mention I was procrastinating and really tired the entire time. Ehh... I might redo it sometime but whatever. Please avoid the muffins ; -;