Chapter 55

Saritha frowned rocking her baby boy on her arms as she watched Anirudh getting ready.

Anirudh turned around and furrowed his eyebrows watching Saritha glaring at him as she adjusted their son to her breast.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows as he placed his cap on his head. " Yendi morakire ?"he asked ; applying his perfume.

Saritha sniffled and turned her face away patting the baby's back making his burp. She got up with the baby on her shoulder and walked out slamming the door shut leaving a bewildered Anirudh behind.

Anirudh frowned. His eyebrows furrowed and eyes raised wide; mouth pressed into a thin line. Anirudh strode down the stairs hollering Saritha's name with an angry tone.

" Deyh niluda!" Ravi said halting Anirudh's footsteps.

" Pa?" Anirudh tilt his head. He smiled widely seeing his daughter in Ravi Raghavendra's arms looking at him and giving a gummy smile.

" Chellam, appa kitte varingala," Anirudh cooed and took her in his arms and pat her back softly.

Ravi shook his head and gave him a stern look. Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows and tilt his head to his left.

" Yen pa ?" He asked patting his daughters back shushing her softly.

Ravi inhaled a deep breath and looked at Anirudh. " Ninge yenge da pore? Yethuku Saritha peru apidi katikitu kille vare ?" Ravi asked folding his arms looking displeased.

Anirudh sighed and closed his eyes briefly. " Sighs, pa avaluke yenna problem me teriyele pa! Avuna kovam mattum padara!" he said making Ravi sigh and shook his head.

" Nee nethu night yen veetuku varale ? Iniki ivalo velenai yengge kelumbure? "

" Emergency pa, director BGM venum nu ketaru athan mudikaruthuku late achu, iniki oru meeting irruke athan," Anirudh said bouncing his baby girl on his shoulder.

Ravi nod and made a hum sound. He took the baby from Anirudh's arm and walked away leaving Anirudh to sigh and rub the back of his neck.

" Pa..." Anirudh said as he rushed behind Ravi into the kitchen.

Lakshmi looked at Anirudh before sighing and shaking her head. Saritha was sitting on the table while Ravi placed the twins on the bassinet nearby.

" Sir innum polaya ninge ? Avalo busy ache ninga!" Ravi said as he walked to the table.

Saritha got up and swallowed her saliva. She walked towards the counter and prepared a mug of coffee. Ravi gave a sharp laughter making both Anirudh and Lakshmi to wince.

" Attai, avare saptutu poga solanga," Saritha said before going to the bassinet and picking up her baby girl. Rani walked over with a bottle making Anirudh furrow his eyebrows.

" Yendi bottle le kudukure ?" Anirudh asked.

Lakshmi cleared her throat and slammed the plate on the table. She glared at Anirudh and turned towards Saritha telling her softly to go and feed the baby. Saritha sniffled and walked into the guest room.

" Ma-" Anirudh started but Lakshmi shook her head.

" Deyh! Unake yennada problem? Ava yevalo kasta padra rendayum vechikitu inthe nerathula support pannathe yenna panre nee!"

" Naa yennama support panle!"

" Yenna support panlaya! Veetuku vanthu moonu naal than aguthu, nethu morning le irunthe varala! Iniki tiripiyum ipidye pore!" Lakshmi said making Anirudh groaned.