Chapter 60

Saritha smiled as she saw Revant trying to roll on his back. She smiled and quickly bend down picking him up, kissing his nose softly. Mihira and Harish were sleeping soundly cuddling together. Saritha chuckled kissing her daughter and nephew's forehead before walking towards the kitchen.

Saritha's eyebrows raised up seeing Aishwarya, Latha and Vaishnavi sitting at the dining table. The women gave a small smile and nod at her. Saritha nod and went to the kitchen to see Lakshmi placing the cups on the tray.

" Vantiya, seri va, "-(oh, you're here.. ok come) Lakshmi said and walked towards the dining table.

" Yenna achu ?" (What happened?)Saritha said rocking Revant on her shoulders. 

Vaishnavi sighed and rub the back of her neck. " Citapa and Chitti, Hrishikesh ke ponnu parturukanga ana avan-"- (Hrishikesh's parents are searching for a bride for him, but he..) Vaishnavi sighed and shook her head. 

Saritha closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead. " Ippe yenna achu ?"- (Now what happened?)She asked making the rest of them look at her.

" Unake teriyuma ithuke munne ?"-. (so you knew about this?)Lakshmi asked, her voice rising in volume

" Yen kature Laksh!"- (why are you shouting Laksh!) Ravi said walking outside from his study.

" Ille yenge avaluku teriyumna munadi solavendiya-" (no darling, if she had already known about this then why didn't she tell-)

" Lakshmi, yenekum munadi teriyum...nanga rendu perum avana warn pannitu appeyum ippidi panna yenna panamudiyum ?" Ravi said. (Laksh, even I knew about this.. we both warned him but if he still did this, what can we do?)

Vaishnavi snorted and shook her head. " Inthe veetle onnu than nenaicha ippe ivanu ippidi panna arambikuran," she said making Saritha bristled. (I thought that only one in this house pulled such stunts but looks like even he is following the same path..)

" Excuse me, yenna Anni solringa !" Saritha said making Vaishnavi snort. (Excuse me.. what are you trying to say?)

" Nee thana avala inge serthe, apron avanum unnode university le than padicha!" Vaishnavi said. (You only recommended her over here for work and then he also studied in your university only right)

Saritha gave a sharp laugh making Lakshmi and Ravi sigh. Ravi sends a sharp glare to Vaishnavi and Lakshmi. Aishwarya tried to diffuse the tense situation but Saritha halted her midway.

" Naa avala secretary velaiki than anupune! Unge veetle ulle paiyan ava pinadi sutuna naa yenna panrathu!"- (I recommended her for the secretary work only. If your son roams behind her, what can I do?)

" Ama nee yenna pannuve, neeyum inge velai senji apdiye yennode-" Vaishnavi stated standing up and looking angrily at Saritha. -(yes.. what can you do, you also came here for work and then...)

" Akka!" Anirudh shouted as he walked inside. Anirudh looked at Saritha's face and jerked his chin signalling her to go upstairs. (akka: Sister)

" Naa yen panna! Unge akka inge yennode peyar than damage panranga!" (What did I do? Your sister is damaging my name here.)

" Saritha! Pesame irru!" Anirudh growled and looked at his sister. (Saritha! Keep quiet)

" Ippe yenna problem ungaluku? Yenele iva venum than kalyanam panikiten pothuma! I got the freaking oppurtunity and I used it ! Summa summa ava yenna valachi potuta apidi nu solatha ka! Naa than avala vidule !" Anirudh said making the room's occupant looked at him in shock. (now what's your problem? I married her willingly only. I got the freaking opportunity and I used it. Don't always keep saying that she tricked me into marrying her. I only didn't leave her )