Chapter 39

Saritha slammed the empty plate in front of Anirudh and stalked back into the kitchen. Anirudh furrowed his eyebrow, his lips pursed together watching her bringing the sambar bowl back to the table.

Ravi Raghavendra looked at Anirudh intently. " Yenda inthe vati yennada panne ? "

Anirudh huffed and crossed his hands over his chest. " Naa uname panle!"

Saritha walked over and scooped the rice on his plate and splash the sambar before walking away leaving Lakshmi to smack her own forehead.

" Yenda, oru naliki kude sanda podame irukamatingala ?" Lakshmi asked looked at Anirudh who was frowning.

" Naa yethume panle ma! "

Lakshmi shook her head and told him to eat. Ravi sighed and started eating while Anirudh took a few bites before pushing his plate away and walked off.

Lakshmi sighed watching him stomp up the stairs.

" Inthulagode...yenge night lam ulanga irrukuthunge...inthe mathriri time ippidi sanda podutunge..."

" Ani yethchum senjirupan...seri vide nee sapdu...iniki kandipa room le irunthu rendu perum veliya vara matange."

Aadhira cleared her voice and told Ravi that he has an appointment at 3. The elder man nod and got up from the dining table. He told Aadhira to print out some of the emails and left from the kitchen.

Aadhira and Lakshmi looked at each other as the door slammed shut making the younger girl to wince and elder woman to sigh. Lakshmi shook her head resigned before beginning to eat while Aadhira scurried away to do as Ravi Raghavendra told her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anirudh slammed the door shut glaring at the woman sitting on the bed.

" Hey ippe yenna Unake problem!"

Saritha huffed and throw her phone on the bed. Anirudh's eyebrows knit together, he sat down on the bed and took her phone. His eyes widen, ears turned red and mouth parted in shock seeing the memes.

" Hey Yennadi ithu?"

" Hurm! Athe thaan naanum kekuren...yenna panringe ninge!"

Anirudh looked at Saritha who was glaring at him making him sigh audibly.

" Naa Yennadi panre? Ange thotratule chumma thane ninne?"

" Oh ninge...chumma than ninnige? Kille captions and comments parunge!"

Anirudh began reading the captions and comments. His face turned rosy, eyebrows squished together as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Yennadi ithulam...oru manushan chumma pakka kude mudiyatha ?"

" Oh chumma partingala! Anthe look ke partha yeneke apidi teriyle ! Kile parunge yeppidi comment panirkanga nu!"

Anirudh smacked his own face groaning. He crawled towards Saritha and placed his head on her lap making her huff and push him away before standing up. Anirudh winced and stood up. He walked behind her and hugged her tightly kissing her neck as she tried to push away from him.

" Saritha...listen..."

" No you get away from me! Ippidlam senji yennode kovam koraikalam nu parkuringe !"

Anirudh chuckled and hugged her tightly.

" Saritha, kadavulle...unmaile naa chumma than ninne...SK and Shivangi pesiyathe ketukutu...yendi ippidi...didnt you say you are her fan!"

Kalyanam to Kadhal (His Accidental Bride) ~ Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें