Chapter 35

Anirudh rubbed his eyes, yawning slightly. ' Iva yengge...sabha!' (where is she...sighs!)
He stretched his hands up in the air and got up from the bed. Anirudh yawned groaning sleepily as he walked down the stairs.

He pushed the knob and peered inside the room sighing softly. He quickly walked inside and shut the door, locking it. Anirudh climbed on the bed behind Saritha and hugged her waist tightly leaning to her exposed collar bone and sucking on it.

" What are you doing !" Saritha hissed and pushed him away making him exhale his breath.

Anirudh leaned against the headboard rubbing his forehead. He took her hand and jerked her into his chest leaning towards her mouth and ravishing it. Saritha panted and tried to push him away but the man was relentless.

" Saritha...I already talked with the management and informed them your my wife...also asked them about my marks and all...they assured me that I don't have to worry about it...but iniki nee-" (but today you-)

Saritha furrowed her eyebrows and smacked his hands away pulling her nightie from his hands.

" Athu eppadi...ninge mattum padikame pass pannairvinge !" (how come... you will pass without studying!)

" Naa padikala unake yaar sonna...they assured me my marks will not be a problem..." (who told you that i didn't study...)

" Appe yellam my mistake !?" (then is it all my mistake!?)

Anirudh groaned and exhaled his breath audibly.

" Saritha I don't like discussing other things at home...enna porutha varaikum (according to me) professional and personal are two things...veetle (at home) I want my wife not my lecturer or -"

Saritha wiped her tears and shook her head. " Ungaluku teriyuma...yenne innimel MBA class yeduka venam solitanga... (Do you know... they told me not to teach the MBA class hereafter...) there it goes...my hardworking and everything down the drain for doing my job!"

" Saritha, I-"

" No leave it...ungaluku anthe kavalai lam yengge irrukum...veetle na verum wife...ungge clothes...food...yellam prepare pannanum...unga family partukunum...and most of all...yeneke veliye yenthe problem irunthalum pesakudathu...athene" (No leave it...How will you have all these sympathy... I am just your wife at home... to prepare your clothes,food and all...to look after your family... and most of all if i have any problems outside i should not speak about that at home... Like that right?)

Anirudh groaned and rubbed his temple. Saritha wiped her nose and stood up. She stripped out of her clothes and stood in front of him in her birthday suit.

" Ithane venum...come...ungaluku yenna venum pannuge..." (This is what you want right...come...do whatever you want.)

Anirudh's jaw clenched and he stood up. He raised his hands nearing her face before huffing letting it go. He groaned and combed his hand through his hair.

Anirudh gave a small smile and pulled the bare woman into his arms, hugging her tightly, making her impassive face crack. He sighed and patted her lower back as her tears continuously flowed. Anirudh cradled her face in his hands and bestowed a kiss on her nose.

" Baby...please...it's not what I meant...sighs...come dress up..."

Anirudh took her nightgown and placed it on her head. Saritha huffed and quickly slid her arms inside. Anirudh pulled her into his arms and caressed her cheeks.

" Konjam cooperation pannu di chellam...nambe room ke polam...yenale unne thookitu poga mudiyathu athunale hug pannitu rendu perum nadanthey polam..." (Little cooperate please my dear sweetie... we can go to our room.. I cannot carry you and go so lets both of us hug and walk there...)