Chapter 19

So my morning class was cancelled, which gave me the time to update my other book. It's a lucky Sunday for all my readers for I am updating both stories today :)

Warning : Slight mature towards the ending...read at your discretion people

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Saritha huffed and rolled her eyes. Anirudh placed his head on the crook of her neck; exhaling soft breath and his hands press her waist.
Saritha's own legs were on top of his waist, her arms tucked to her chest tightly.

She pushed him off slightly and got up from the bed. Saritha let out a small yawn, rubbing her eyes as she padded towards the bathroom. Once she was done with her hygiene routine, she walked out of the room to prepare their breakfast.

Anirudh yawned and walked downstairs stretching his hands up in the air.
He sniffed the air and padded towards the kitchen where his wife was placing steaming idlis inside a Tupperware.

He walked over to the fridge, taking out his carton of orange juice and pouring it into a tall glass. He sipped the drink leaning against the counter watching her pack a tiffin carrier.

" kaileye University ponuma ?" (Are you leaving to the university?)

Saritha nod; pouring chutney into a small transparent tupperware. She placed the dhabba on the table and poured him a cup of coffee and placed it on the table next to the dhabba.

" Coffee and Breakfast for you..."

She walked past him silently making him groan and rub his forehead. He took the coffee cup and walked into the living room, slumping on the couch sipping his coffee as he flicked the channels randomly. He sat straight; pretending to watch the channel as he heard her come downstairs.

Saritha rolled her eyes and snorted before simply walking away to the front door. She waved the driver off and walked to the auto stand; climbing into one of the autos and left for her university.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Anirudh took the tiffin carrier and left to his studio. He walked into his personal room and sat down stretching his hands up in the air.

" Yes J?"

" Sir, Shankar sir discussion ke Kamal sir vum varuvaru nu sonnaru. They will be here soon sir." (Sir, Shankar sir said that Kamal sir will be joining us for the discussion. They will be here soon)

Anirudh nod and told him to clear his other schedule. He opened the dhabba and took small bites of the breakfast.
'

He took out his phone and scrolled through his contact before pausing in front of her contact.

Anirudh jolt out if his trance as his phone started blaring loudly.

" Iva yen ippe kupudra ?" He muttered to himself, sliding the answering button. (Why is she calling me now?)

*Hello...humm...studio...meeting with director...*

Anirudh turned and saw Kamal Hassan and Shankar walking inside his studio. He gave a small smile and nodded, taking his phone from his ears and looking at the star.

" Sorry sir, personal call..."

Kamal smiled and nod, Anirudh cradle the phone on his ear and turned slightly.

* No ippe naa unmaile meeting le irruken... Seri naa poren...ah you sure?...exams nu sonne...hmm driver anupuren...ok..eh...saptiya?...hmm ok...parthu...yethachumna call pannu...* (No, I'm really in a meeting now... I'll hang up now.. Are you sure?? You said you have exams.. shall I send the driver.. ehh ok.. Did you have lunch?.. ok careful)