Chapter 33

When Anusha arrived at the apartment , she furrowed her eyebrows watching the posh building. She climbed out of the uber and looked around as he walked towards her.

" Yenathu ?" (What?)

" Ninge unmaile inge than irrukingala ?" (Are you really staying in this apartment?)

Nelson smirked and walked towards the moving van ignoring her. He instructed something at the movers and walked back towards her.

" Va polam..." (come let's go)

Anusha nod and they walked towards the lift. Nelson pressed the number 7 and leaned against the lift while Anusha crossed her arms over her chest biting her lips softly.

Her eyebrows furrowed watching the abundance of shoes and selipar laying outside the apartment door. Nelson sighed and smacked his forehead. He walked towards the door and ring the doorbell.

" Ungala yaaru vara sonna ?"(Who asked you to come?) Nelson asked making the larger woman frown and smacked his shoulder.

" Yenda, nee patle vanthu naa kalyanam panika poren nu sollitu appidye poite! Aprom yengele yenna panna solre ?" The woman shouted as she walked inside the house with Nelson following her. (You just came and informed us about the marriage, then what shall we do?)

Anusha stood at the front door and looked skeptical. Nelson walked back to the door and crossed his arms over his chest.

" Yen madam ke vethala parku, aarthi yellam yedutha than varuvingala ?" (Why should we give respect for madam for entering the house?)

Anusha swallowed her saliva and took her first step into the house. She gave a small smile to the various family members sitting in the hall.

" Anni, Anna aprom athu thangachi...ithu yengga akka, mama...tho athu appa aprom ippe mothele vantu kathuve open pannathu amma." Nelson said, introducing his family members. (sister in law, brother, then my sisters, brother in law, there he is my father and the one who opened the door is my mother.)

" Ithu Anusha," (she's Anusha)

Anusha gave a tiny smile to the family. She saw his sister's exchanging glances while his sister in law straight out glared at her. The men folk simply turned their face away.

Nelson's mother walked out of the kitchen and scanned her from head to toe. Her eyes narrowed towards her face,tilting her head on the right.

" Unne yengeyo partha mathiri irruku..." (I remember in seeing you)

" Um...oru vatti pathurukom...anthe.-" (yes, Once we had met-)

" Antha thakali vangune ponnu thana !" (You are the one who bought tomatoes right!)

Anusha gave a tiny nod and the woman smiled. She twist Nelson's ear and chided for not telling her that this was the girl he loved. Nelson rolled his eyes and bat her arms away.

" Appelam onnum ille...seri va room ke pogalam!" (At that time, we had no idea... ok let us go to the room.)

" Deyh! Yennada ithu! Kalyanathuku munadi ithulem mudiyathu...yenma unaku amma appa lam illeya? Yenatha love panalum kalyanathuku munadi Yethuku inge vanthe..." (Hey, what is this? We cannot accept this before marriage. Anusha don't you have mom and dad? Even if you love, before marriage why did you bring her here?)

Anusha flinched and Nelson cleared his throat.

" Ma...chumma irruka matingala, Yenna nambi Vantuta avlo thaan...naa iniki veliya padutukuren pothuma! " (Mom..please be quiet. She trusted me so she came here... I will sleep outside today okay?)