Chapter 11

Hrishikesh looked at Aishwarya and told her to bring Lakshmi and Latha to the swimming pool and stay with them.

When Anirudh came back, he told him to stay on the balcony and hold the folder like how he did at the university. Anusha brought Saritha out and Anirudh hold her waist possessively. He glared at the gasping Saritha and warned her to shut her mouth.

Hrishikesh and Anusha exchanged glances and shook their head.

" Yenda Ani, ivlo ranagalatilum, unnake gilugilupu kekuthu..." (why Ani, this many problems but still you are happy)

Anirudh rolled his eyes and showed him the middle finger. Hrishikesh chuckled and told Anusha to bring Ravi to the hall.

" Periappa neege ange TV illena magazine yethachum padinge. " (Uncle either you watch Tv or read a magazine)

Ravi nod and they both left downstairs.

Hrishikesh sat on Anirudh's bed and switched on his Instagram live.

Within moments Instagrammer's started joining his live feed with comments asking about Anirudh's issue as well as some wishing messages.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Insta live P.O.V☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hrishikesh smiled and brushed his hair backwards while staring at the phone. He smiled and wished those who replied good evening messages.

Hi hi everyone, yellarum eppidi irrukinge ? Ok ippe naa vanthu yenge irruken na .... surprise!! Ok vange nambe mothele kille povum aprom ninge comment pannuge naa yengge irruken nu.● (How are you all? I have a surprise, let us go down first. Then guys, do comment where I have been)

Hrishikesh smiled and showed the view of the house while reading through the comments, he walked down the stairs and smiled replying back a good day to the users as he walked outside towards the swimming pool.

Woah look at this charming ladies...Perima, akka hi sollunge.● (aunty ,sis say me hi)

Lakshmi, Latha and Aishwarya smiled and said hi. Aishwarya and Hrishikesh exchanged jokes. When he asked where is the two love birds, Aishwarya smirked and pointed towards the balcony. Hrishikesh moved his phone to the balcony and the viewers got to see the same pose they saw in the picture earlier. This time however the figures were moving which makes everything much clearer. Some of the viewers even began commenting that the rumours are false. However, there was still a large group that remained sceptical.

● Cheri vango yellarum poi oru attendance pottutu vanturuvum.● (Ok come everyone. Let us give attendance and come)

As Hrishikesh walked inside and made his way to the staircase, Anusha cleared her throat and asked if he would like a cup of coffee. Hrishikesh smiled and turned around showing the millions of viewers a live of Anusha bringing coffee to Ravi Raghavendra. Hrishikesh smiled and walked towards Ravi and the veteran actor exchanged some greetings before chuckling and told Hrishikesh to go and disturb Anirudh. The man grinned and winked to his audience as he walked upstairs.

● Inge parunge makkale, yaaro Anirudh nu solli oru oli kuchi yematitu veetuku vanturukan, vange nambe poi unmaiya velipadutuvum.● (see here viewers, someone who is like stick said he is Anirudh and arrived at the house, come let us find the truth)

Hrishikesh placed his finger on his mouth and winked at the viewers as he approached the figures on the balcony. One of the figures turned and the girl gasped looking at Hrishikesh.

Anni, oru hi sollunge viewers ke.(sis in law, say hi to the viewers) ● Saritha shook her head and tried to escape but Anirudh gripped her hand tight. She turned back and looked at him who smirked and pushed her into his arms.

● Dei yennada panre, ithelama unnode live le poduve. Angutu poda● (hey what are you doing, is all these you do live, go away)

Hrishikesh grinned and teased Anirudh.
● Ithu unmaiya ve Anirudh Ravichander the rockstar thana ?● (is this really the Rockstar?)

Anirudh smirked and pushed Saritha away from the frame and winked at her for the sake of the viewers. He then opened his sunglasses, followed by his cap and finally turned 360 degrees showing the viewers his hoodie.

● Pothuma yelarukum ?(is this enough for everyone?) It was me in that picture and this is my wife -● he said pulling Saritha into his arms.

● Yenatha nanga stars ah irunthalum, please dont forget naagalum manushange thaan. I know fans are allowed to know about my lifestyle but ungge imagination nalle yennode wife ke than problem. My pondati is a normal woman in a normal job having a normal life. Ungale mathirithan Avalum, yenne target panre solli ava nimathi kedukatinga. Yennode true fans will support me in this I hope.● (Even if we are stars, please don't forget we are humans too. I know fans are allowed to know about my lifestyle,but because of your imagination, my wife has a problem. My wife is a normal human being working in a normal job having a normal life. See is like you, Don't spoil her happiness for targeting me. I hope my true fans will support me in this.)

Anirudh smiled and hugged Saritha's waist. He openly thanks Hrishikesh for trying to help him and walked away. Hrishikesh looked at the live and expressed his thought before ending it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Insta live end☆☆☆☆☆☆

Anusha smiled and placed the blanket on the sleeping Saritha. She closed the door softly and walked down the stairs.

" Ava aluthu aluthuthey tungita..." she told Anirudh who nod. (She slept by crying.)

Anusha then took her to leave and told them that she will visit Saritha again tomorrow.

" Naliki avaluku 6pm pole than mudiyum velai." (Tomorrow, her work completes at only 6) Anirudh said. Anusha nod and took her to leave.

Lakshmi sighed and thanked Aishwarya and Hrishikesh for showing up. Latha smiled softly and pat her arms.

" Yetho yengalale mudinja oru help. Lakshmi nee odambu parthuko." ( The help which we can do, Lakshmi take care of your health.)

Lakshmi nod and hugged her sister. Aishwarya offered to drop Hrishikesh home and the budding actor accepted it. He hugged Ravi and bro hugged Anirudh before the three walked out of the house.

Ravi sighed and slumped on the couch.

" Nalavela oru problem mundinju." (Good, one problem is solved)

" Hmm, Naa mela poren...goodnight ma, pa" (Hmm, Iam going up... good night mom, dad)

" Yenda Ani sapdule?" (why Ani you didn't eat?)

" Illema pasikile, yeneke pasicha naa sapren..."( no mom, not hungry. If hungry, I will eat)

Anirudh hugged his parents and then walked upstairs. He opened his room door and saw the figure curled up on the bed. Anirudh walked to his PC and logged in. He smiled seeing Hrishikesh live video becoming a hit and everyone is now supporting Saritha and Anirudh.

Anirudh chuckled seeing the hashtag by actors supporting him on Twitter. He smirked and dialled Siddharth's number and thanked him personally for starting the hashtag. The actor waved it out and told him that he has his support. Anirudh thanked him once again and then began texting the other actors, singers, music directors and directors who support him.

He sighed in contentment before glancing at Saritha who was burrowed like a burrito sniffling slightly. Anirudh frowned and opened his Instagram. He typed Saritha Avinashdorai and clicked on her profile. It said private making him sigh and close it.

Anirudh went to the bathroom and showered. He leaned against the wall and exhaled his breath once he finished his shower. He came out of the bathroom and changed into a short and singlet before climbing into the bed. Anirudh turned to face Saritha's back and snaked his arms around hers. He sighed and placed his head on top of hers and pulled her into his chest before closing his eyes.