Chapter 15

" Yeppa yevalo periya veedu, swimming pool lam irruke...ippe than di yeneke veede kannu ke teriyuthu."- ( Woah, it is such a big house...They even have their own swiming pool!)  Anusha gushed as she sat on the patio facing the swimming pool.

Saritha smiled and poured her another cup of tea. Anusha sipped the tea and smiled looking at Saritha.

" Yellam ok va thane pothu?"- ( Everything is ok right ?)

" Hmm, ah athu usual ah than irruke." - ( Yea..as usual)

Anusha looked around and lean towards Saritha. She whispered lowly asking if Anirudh told her anything about the Skype call. Saritha shook her head in resignation. The girls saw Lakshmi Raghavendra approaching and quickly leaned back.

" Va ma, yeppe vantinge?"

" Ippethan authy konjam munne, binge veliya poitinga sonna."

Lakshmi sat on the empty chair smiling as she nod to Anusha. Saritha served her a cup of tea.

" Thanks di. "

" Yenna achu attai ?" - ( What's wrong mom?)

" Yellam ok thana ana mappilai veetle engagement mudinju oru monthly kalyanam vekanum nu sonnage... athan avarode thambi ke konjam confused ah irruke." -( Nothing but that groom's family wants to conduct the marriage within a month so their a little confused)

Saritha nod and explained to Anusha that Hrishikesh's sister is getting engaged.

" Apove mapilai patange nu sonne..." - ( I thought the groom came a long time ago)

Lakshmi raised her eyebrows.

" Nee yeppe sonne ? Unake yeppe teriyum ?"- ( How did you know)

" Unga paiyan nalle than teriyum...anthe night Hrishikesh yen veetuku ponum nu sollitu than ponaru..." - ( That night Hrishikesh left because of this right...)

Lakshmi sighed and gave a small smile. She grasped Saritha's hand and looked at her.

" Saritha kekuren thappa nenaikathe...innum unake Ani mele kovama?"- ( Saritha please don't get me wrong...but are you still upset with him ?)

Saritha shook her head smiling softly.

" Yeneke avaru mele kovam vanthatule... sighs...naa ange thane irunthe...avaru sonnaru pic leak agama pathukunge nu...but who knew that man got caught trying to film someone...avana fire pannitange...avanum release panni vitutan...ivaru yenna seivaru?" - (  I was present there...he did made sure that the photos won't leak out...who would have thought that bloody arse would take another celeb's picture and got caught ? The administration threw him off and he sold the picture...How can I blame Ani for everything?)

Anusha giggled.

"Pah ! Yenna oru affection! "

Saritha frowned and pinched Anusha's arms making her squeal and rub her arms pouting. Lakshmi grinned and shook her head. She glanced at Saritha and snickered before looking at Anusha cheekily.

" Ithuke ippidi sonna yepidi, madam practice lam pannuvaga kitchen le, Ani ke coffee yepidi kondutu porathunu."

Anusha's eyes widen; she started chuckling leaning back against her chair. Saritha rolled her eyes and huffed crossing her arms against her chest.

"Yellam inge than irrukingala ?"- ( Oh everyone's here)

Saritha and Anusha smiled and got up. Ravi Raghavendra smiled and greeted Anusha before sitting down. Hrishikesh gave a small wave; grinning widely.