Chapter 28

Hey guys so a kutti story... I was going through tik tok ( Yes not ban in this part of the world) and I saw this video saying that they didnt know that Ani and Hrishikesh are related. Athule one comment stated that Hrishikesh is quite rude while Ani is friendly which made me kinda shocked because naa yethurparkala...So anyways namma story le their just the characters with the name nu set pannikalam yellarum to avoid this type of heart break. Satiyama yeneke hurt achu ven they say his extremely rude nu pothu...

So anyways coming next

Inspiration and cover story by Tejadurai_02 !!! Namba Maha -Prabhu innum neraya cover anupirthanga so I will post them each in a chapter starting with this my fav pic from all the covers she sent

Now story ke pogalam,

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anirudh walked into the kitchen and took a step back watching his wife cut watermelons. He smirked and padded softly behind her before grabbing her waist. Saritha gasped and the knife fell down, she squirmed as his hot breath tingled her sensitive ears. Anirudh moistened his lips and licked the sweet spot under her ears making her half groan and half moan.

" Saritha...yendi kature!" Lakshmi Raghavendra hollered as she stepped into the kitchen. The elder woman gasped and blushed watching with wide eyes as her son abruptly let go of his wife, rubbing the back of his neck. (Saritha, why did you shout?)

Saritha's faced turned rosy, blushing brightly as she looked at the floor. She cleared her throat and bend down picking the knife before pushing Anirudh away and resumed her work.

Anirudh gave a shit eating grin and pinched her waist making her squeal before he walked out and placed his hands over his mother's shoulder as they walked into the hall.

Saritha sighed and rubbed her forehead leaning against the counter. '

Lakshmi smirked watching Saritha bringing the tray of watermelon juice with her head down. She looked at Anirudh who was looking intently at his wife making Lakshmi herself blush. She pinched his thighs and raised her eyebrows at the smiling man.

" Good morning ma, yenna ithu putusa ?" (good morning, what's this new habit?)

" Morning mama, ille weather konjam hot ah irruke athan watermelon juice senjen." (morning uncle, the weather is a little hot outside so I thought of making some watermelon juice)

Ravi Raghavendra smiled and grabbed the glass from the tray thanking her. He pat the seat next to him, making Saritha smile and nod while Anirudh pouted.

" Aprom, iniki yen plan ?" (so, what plans today?)

" Athan mama, yennode student oruthi Aadhira, avaluku part time job teditu irruka...ninge ok sonningana ava ungaluku secretary ah-" (one of my students is looking for a part-time job uncle. If you agree then let's appoint her as your secretary)