Chapter 49

3 to 4 months after the birthday celebrations I think, sorry pa timeline konjam weak. But I hope you all still will enjoy the story.
************************************
Anusha frowned and bite her lips watching Nelson carrying Naveen on his hips and sling the duffel bag over his shoulders.

Nelson raised his eyebrows and tilt his head to his right jerking his chin at her.

" Early ah poganum solitu, ippe Yendi inge sele matiri nikure ?" he asked making her furrow her eyebrows.

" Nelson, are you sure ninge handle panikivingala ? Illena Saritha kitte kekuren ava konjam neram unile partukuva,"

Nelson shook his head. " Athulam naa patukuren, nee poi unnode  hand bag yeduthu va, naange mothele kille porum, gas check pannitu kile va," he said and walked away with the baby.

Anusha sigh and walked inside the room and grabbed her bag before checking the gas and walking down after locking the door. Nelson had placed the baby chair at the back seat and was bouncing Naveen on his lap.

" Yenge avana innum buckle panle ?" Anusha asked making Nelson roll his eyes.

" Yen madam unge paiyana madile vechikamatingala?" he asked looking at her with a smirk.

Anusha exhaled her breath and opened the back seat before placing her laptop bag inside. She adjusted the baby booster and walked towards the driver seat opening it and carrying the baby on her arms. Nelson bite his tongue and  did a hand gesture as she bend down and buckle the baby boy on the baby seat.

" Vandi yedunge," she said as she buckled herself.

" Yen konjam neram avan un madile iruntha yenna ?" Nelson asked glowering as he reversed the car.

" Puriyama pesatinga, avan mele irunthana, ingeye touch panitu irrupan milk venum nu, yeneke iniki mukiyamana meeting, dress wet airuchu na yepidi?" Anusha said making Nelson purse his lips, his eyes darted to her bosom.

" Size ippe innum konjam perusa achu pole," he said nonchalantly making Anusha's eyes bulged out. She let out a cough and looked at him with raised eyebrows. Her whole face flaming in embarrassment.

" Yov! Yennaya perusa nee kalaile ! Che !" She said her voice raising in volume as she smacked his right arms.

" Nee parka mattum thana vidura, athunale estimation le solren, " Nelson said chuckling making Anusha exhaled her breath loudly and turn her face away blushing madly.

When the car stopped infront of her office. Anusha sighed in relief and got down from the car. She opened the back seat and placed a loving kiss on the baby's forehead before grabbing her bag and slamming the door shut.

Nelson rolled the windows down and gave her a smirk. " Good luck" he said making her smile and nod.

" Nelson parthu avanuku 2 hours once milk kudunge, aprom-"

" Naa paturuken poo, bye " Nelson said and rolled up his window before driving away.

Anusha sighed and walked up to ger building.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nelson sighed as the assistant hurried towards him holding his phone. " Sir marupidiyum wife thaan," the assistant  said making Nelson roll his eyes.

* Yennadi, meeting nu sollitu ippidi adikadi kuptu uyira vangure ! Pish...avan thoogitu irrukan...eh nee phone ah vai mothele!* Nelson shouted and pass the phone to his assistant growling at him to switch it off.

" Sorry sir, ippe start panirlam, ok inthe situation vantu ninge ippe heroine ah mothele meet panringa ana avanga vanthu oru glance ke unga Kanule patutu poitanga so -" Nelson continued to explain to the Master actor as he nod.