Chapter 59

Saritha smiled as she poured the sambar on Ravi Raghavendra's plate as the two chatted on a random topic. They watched Lakshmi talking on the phone, nodding and ahing to someone as she sat on the table. Saritha looked at Ravi who shrug and proceeded to eat his breakfast as he glanced occasionally at his wife.

Saritha brought the tray of coffee and placed it infront of her in laws watching Lakshmi keep the phone down. Lakshmi sighed and sipped the coffee a little before looking at Saritha.

" Saritha aniki Ani aprom un parents ode tension le motta adikarathu ok solliten ana ippe phone le lam pesuna piraku than yeneke mandai le ting nu adichichu. 30 days le yepidi motta podrathu avanga thalai nikatha," Lakshmi said in one breath.

Ravi's eyes raised and his mouth turned into a slight O shape as he looked at his wife. Saritha scratched her forehead.

" Oh naanum marantuten attai, rendu peyarum samalikarthule inthe details marantuten, Seri apidina motta and ear piercing vanthu 1 year ke aprom vechikalam," Saritha said and Lakshmi nod her head.

Saritha sat down and began to eat her breakfast as the family of three discussed on the guest list. Saritha tilt her head hearing the names of the VIP guest when Anirudh walked down with a disgruntled expression holding her phone.

He grunted like a caveman and press the phone into her hands before sitting opposite her. Saritha frowned and excused her self to answer the phone while Ravi and Lakshmi looked at Anirudh who was slumping over the table. Saritha came back chuckling to herself making her husband glower at her.

" Ippe yennava unnode amma ke ?" He grunted out making Saritha sigh.

She ignored him and went to the counter, pouring a cup of coffee and placing it in front of him before walking behind hid chair and gently massaging his head in a circular motion. The rockstar groaned and exhaled his breath loudly. He gave a heavy sigh and pushed her hands away before chugging the coffee.

Saritha shook her head and continued rubbing his forehead as she address the situation. " Amma athuku than call pananga, 3 masam vanthu 30 naal nu solitanga thappa nu, athan I told her after a year partukalam," she said looking at Lakshmi who nod her head.

" Yenna 3 masam?" Anirudh asked knitting his eyebrows together and he tilt his head to his neck staring at his wife.

" Twins ke mottai podarathu nga," she said as she walked over to her chair and sat down. Saritha took a sip of her Orange juice and looked at Lakshmi.

" Yen attai, peyar ke words yethum ketingala ?" She asked the woman who nod her head and told her the list of the starting words.

" Saritha ana unnode mind le yethum names vechiruntiya sollu ma," Ravi said smiling softly.

Aadhira walked in carrying the baby boy who wailed seeing his father. Anirudh groaned and got up, walking towards Aadhira and took his son on his arms bouncing him lightly.

" Sorry sir, avaru pappa ve hold panna odene, thambhi katta arambuchitan," Aadhira said looking worried.

Anirudh knit his eyebrows while Lakshmi cleared her throat raising her eyebrows up. " Yaaru solre ?" She asked making the girl flush a little.

" Yenathan perima," Hrishikesh said coming into the kitchen carrying the gurgling baby girl.

" Hrishikesh sir nu solla vendiya thana ? Illena peyar soli kupdulame...yenathu ithu...avaru ivaru nu ?" Lakshmi asked narrowing her eyes at Aadhira.

Saritha cleared her throat. " Vidunge attai avaley pavom thambhi aluvuran nu vodivanturuka," she said walking towards Hrishikesh, giving him a stern glare before carrying her daugther from his arms.