Chapter 13

6 MONTHS AGO

*******flashback begin*********

The birthday party went at swing. Anirudh to a swig of his beer and stood next to the beautiful girl in the saree. He pretended to watch the other girls dancing while Saritha continued eating her sushi and conversing with Nelson and her friend.

Anirudh rolled his eyes at Nelson attempt to woo Saritha. ' Iniki nu pattu yevalo sexy ah irruka...ithuke munne lam ippid irunthutu illeye. ' - ( Seriously...why is she looking hot suddenly! Gosh she is so sexy today!)

Anirudh rolled his eyes and cut into the conversation.

" Dance with me."

Saritha looked at him with surprised face. Her eyes widen; mouth parted slightly; her cheek turned slightly pinkish.

" Err, sir I dont dance."

Anirudh snort and pulled her up.

" Well today you are dancing."

He tugged her to the main stage and pulled her closely to him. He placed his hands on her waist and gripped it tightly as he sway with her on his arms.

" Sir please venam, ninge drink panirkinge...yethachum problem avapothu..." - ( Sir your drunk...please stop this...I don't want any trouble )

Anirudh rolled his eyes and leaned against her ears." Yenna problem?"- ( Yenna: What)

Saritha stiffened and pushed him away making him stagger. Anirudh exhaled his breath and pushed past her to the bar.

Saritha sighed and rubbed her forehead. Her eyes narrowed watching him ordering another set of drink and gulping away. She glanced at the room and saw everyone else in various state of intoxication. SK, Dhanush and Aishwarya  they offered to bring  Anusha back home.
Nelson and Hrishikesh was nowhere to be seen.

Saritha shook her head and walked towards Anirudh. She placed her hands on his and shook her head.

" Sir pothum,veetuke ponge." - ( Sir, enough...I think you should go home)

" Who the hell you are to tell me what to do? Naa yenathuku veetuke ponum ? "- ( Why must I go home) 

" Sir..." Saritha sighed and shook her head. She glared at him and walked out of the place.

" Yenode room keys please."

The receptionist nod and typed something on the computer.

" Your luggage is here at the luggage room, shall I ask the bell boy to bring it up?"

Saritha nod and the receptionist gave her the key and told her that the bell boy will be up soon. Saritha smiled, nod and clicked her heels towards the lift when she heard his baritone voice.

Saritha turned and saw Anirudh in Hrishikesh's arm. Her eyes went wide and she quickly dashed towards the men.

" Yennachu ?"- ( What happened?)

Hrishikesh sighed and flipped his head.

" Konjam over ah poitaru iniki, Yeneke oru help panna mudiyuma ? Mothele Ani konjam neram ungge room ke kutituporingala ? Naa inge poi innoru room book panre." - ( His drunk beyond his limits today. Can you do me a favour? Can you bring him up to your room for awhile, I will just go and book another room)