Chapter 4

Ok, I try a little of Anirudh p.o.v at the beginning. If you can't imagine him then my extreme apologies. 😌🤫🤭

Disclaimer: All pure imagination. Any resemblance to a person is purely coincidental. ✌✌

Warning: very mild adult content🤏

Enjoy!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

" Jenni great performance dear. This song is going to be a massive hit!"

Jenni smiled and sauntered over towards Anirudh.  She pecked his cheek and sultry traced his jaws.

" Since the songs done, let's celebrate tonight Ani." Jenni cooed in his ears.

Anirudh chuckled and told her he is unavailable tonight making the gorgeous singer pout. The Rockstar smirked and informed her that when the song becomes a massive hit, he would surely host a party. Jenni gushed and hugged him before leaving his studio.

Nelson smiled and waved to Jenni before striding towards Anirudh composing room.

" Ji, retake okay va?"- ( Ji, Is the retake ok)

" Vange Nelson, Sir yenge?"- (Where is SK)

" Squigy Paiyan ke Selfie kuduthu vararu. "- ( Squigy boy wants sefie)

Anirudh raised his eyebrow. "What Nelson?"

Nelson rolled his eyes." Squigy Boy Selfie taking SK sir posing. Coming soon ji."

Anirudh chuckled and shook his head. When SK arrived, he started playing the songs he pre recorded early while mixing some new type of background music. The director and actor turned producer commented on certain music and the composer adjusted it accordingly.

When SK placed the headphones on the table, he smiled cheekily.

" Aprom ji,  inniki lunch box illaye ?"-(So today no lunchbox?)

" Lunch box?"

" Atha ji, aniki lunch box vanthuchu le kudaiya oru ponnum vanthuchu le."-(Yes like that day, lunchbox and the girl who brought it.)

" Nelson, yen ippdi."- ( Seriously Nelson)

" Ji, naa onnume solale chumma thane ketten."-( I didn't say anything)

Anirudh exhaled his breath and left the room. SK and Nelson looked at each other and shrug their shoulder.

" Nambe appidi yenna ketutom? "-(What did I ask for him to walk away like that)

" Vindunge ji. Ama nambe thosai order vanturuchule?"- ( Leave him ji. Between is our Dosa here?) 

" Off course Ji."

" Apo vange mothele sooru aprom than yellam."- ( Then come, let's eat first. )

Anirudh came out of his room and shook his head watching Nelson and SK jovially eating their lunch. He took a seat on the couch opposite Nelson.

" Ji, ninge papingala CWC program?"- ( Ji, so do you watch CWC) 

" CWC? New Marvel series ah ?"

SK and Nelson guffawed. SK hold his stomach and moaned in pain. He glanced at Anirudh and then glance at Nelson before the two bursting into another round of laughter.

" Semme bro ninge. CWC teriyatha ? Star tv program. Nambe sir kude last week special guest ah ponaru. "- ( Seriously bro. You don't know CWC? ts a program airing in Star Tv. Even SK here went to the program last week as a special guest)