Chapter 7

'Anirudh'-mind voice

"Saritha"- conversation 

( Anusha)- WhatsApp voice note

* "Nelson"*- one side phone call

************************************

Anusha tap her feet and glanced at the clock. She craned her neck inside to see what is taking so long.

" Saritha!! Sikirum di !! "-( Saritha,Faster)

Saritha applied her lipstick and powdered her nose before grabbing her hotel booking paper and her handbag. Anusha winked and whistled eyeing Saritha making the latter blush. 

"Aprom madam, patha yatirai poringala ?"-( So  madam, planning to perform pooja ?) Anusha asked eying Saritha's barefeet.

Saritha raised her eyebrows making her bestie giggle and point at her bare feet. "Aicho! one nimite please" Anusha grinned watching her run inside to get her heels. She slides her phone and brought it to her mouth.

( We will be there shortly. Get everything, ready guys!) Anusha grinned as she hit the sent button.

" Yarru kitte pesure di?"-(Who are you talking to?)

" Ria di, avaluku yennomo question le doubt ah athan, na late ah varuven atukule yenna yenna question ready panni veika sonne." _( Ria has some doubts so I told her to gather all the questions she has difficulties with before I go later)

Saritha hum as she bends down to clasped her heels. Anusha quickly dumped her phone inside her bag. 

" Yenna Alaghu, yethanai Alaghu, Kodimalar kotiya Alaghu." -(Singing to praise Saritha's Beauty)

Saritha raised her eyebrows and pout. " Yenna Kalaikuriya?"-(Mocking me?)

" Cheh yenna valkai da sammy ithu, oruthan paratha kuda mudiyele." - ( Seriously, you cannot even praise someone now ?)

"Cheringe madam, manichu. Ama Uber book pannitiya?"-(Did you book uber)

  " Book paniten innum 2 minutes le vanthurum. Cheri yeneke our doubt." - ( The car will arrive soon. Between I have a question)

Saritha looked at her making Anusha giggle. " Duffel bag yenge di? Naliki Hotel le irunthum varamothu ithey saree le than varuviya?" -(Where is your duffel bag? Will you be wearing the same outfit until tomorrow?)

" Haiyo. Wait" Saritha bites her lips verging in hysteric especially when the uber had already arrived and honked the car. Anusha shook her head and told her that she already helped her pack the necessity. 

" Nee mothele po, naa poi anthe bag yeduthutu varen."- ( Go first. I will bring the bag)

"Rombe thanks buvi."- (Thank you dear)Saritha said, hugging Anusha. 

Saritha opened the back seat and poked her head inside asking the driver to wait for a while. She smiled when Anusha hurried out dragging the small luggage bag. The driver opened his bonnet and help to place the luggage while the girls slide inside the backseat. 

" Neeyum yenude varalamle. Naa ondiya yenna panuven ange ?" -( Why don't you come with me? I won't be alone there )

Anusha raised her eyebrows. " Nejama?"-(Really)

Saritha rolled her eyes and slapped Anusha's shoulder playfully. Anusha opened her mouth to reply to something when Saritha's phone blared. 

"Ama phone panrange pole."-(My mom I think.)