Chapter 54

5.2K -READS😍😍😍

1.2K-VOTES🥰

7.2K-COMMENTS🤣🤣

Not only this, but silent readers are also commenting! I am so thankful to every one of you reads. Athunale iniki oru update, even though I said I got other works, all your love and support is making me overwhelmed thus an update least one chappy for today :)

************************************
Saritha rubbed her eyes as the nurse woke her up.

" Morning madam, I will help you freshen up and then I will clean the babies," the nurse said giving Saritha a sweet smile.

Saritha smile and nod her head. She glanced to the chair beside her and chuckled seeing Aadhira curled up and slumbering away. Saritha groaned slightly feeling a little discomfort as she adjusted herself.

" What's the time ?" Saritha asked

" 7 am madam," the nurse said as she gave Saritha a sponge bath.

Saritha cooed holding her baby girl in her arms as the nurse took her baby boy to get him cleaned up. She gently trailed the baby's face, grinning seeing the little one sneeze before yawning slightly.

Aadhira rubbed her eyes and stretched her hands up in the air giving out a sleepy moan. " Madam?" She said groggily.

Saritha chuckled " Good morning, ok Aadhira why don't you go home, pavom ingeye thoongite,(you have slept here.)" she said.

Aadhira furrowed her eyebrows." Ninge aprom ondiya irrupingala, " (You will be alone madam.)

Saritha chuckled and shook her head. " Its morning already, I am sure the others will come soon,nee po naa partukuren,(you go,I will see to it)" Saritha said as she shifted her daugther on her arms.

Aadhira gave a small smile and cooed at the infant tickling her toes slightly before leaving the room. Saritha smiled and when the baby started crying, she tried to bring her towards her bosom. Saritha furrowed her brows as the baby couldn't latch to her bosom.

The nurse walked in with her baby boy. Saritha looked at her hysterical making the nurse give a small smile. She placed the infant on the crib and walked towards Saritha.

" Its ok madam, sometimes your nipples don't stick out so it's hard for newborn to latch-" the nurse said as she helped her up. The nurse took a hold of her bosom and when the baby opened her mouth again, she told Saritha to shift the baby slightly so she is nose to nipple. Saritha sighed as the baby manage to latch on and started suckling hungrily.

" Wait madam, I will bring the pumping set, the next breast you pump for a minute so that the nipples will be lengthen slightly," the nurse said and Saritha nod.

The baby girl stopped drink and gave out a little hiccuping cry making her brother to join her. Saritha sighed and tried to shoosh the little one. She pat the baby girl's back slightly humming a tune to calm her down. The baby gave out a tiny burp and little bits of milk dribbled from her mouth.

The nurse walked in and helped Saritha to wipe the baby's mouth. She passed the breast pump to Saritha and took the baby girl from her.

" Madam you pump this for a minute or two, then you bring the baby to latch on it ya, I will go and change this little missy," the nurse said cooing at the sniffling baby girl.

" Do you know how to use it ?"the nurse asked making Saritha chuckle and nod.

" My husband bought one when my friend went into labour, something about training," she said chuckling as the opened the pump.