54 - Tom Felton / Draco Malfoy ( Harry Potter )

Start from the beginning

" I'm so proud of you sweetheart, " he whispers. 

" Thanks dad, " I whisper back. 

My biological mother isn't around, she left me on my dad's doorstep when I was 6 hours old. With rights already signed away, leaving a really harsh note. My dad, hasn't let me read the letter because it is really terrible. I have read a little part, and it was pretty bad. I'm determined to prove my mother wrong. She wrote, 'She'll end up being a disgrace, so maybe you'll show her 'love'. But this thing doesn't deserve it. She'll achieve nothing in life.' My dad has been there since the beginning, and has always been there for me. I'm playing Ebony Withers, this is awesome! 

Tom's P.O.V. 

I met her on that day, the day we were told we got the part. I watched as her dad and her celebrated. He looked familiar I just couldn't figure out from where exactly. Or why he looked familiar. 

We're now working on the second film, Chamber of Secrets. And you're finally going to meet my dad, Lucius Malfoy, which will be very, very interesting. Which I hear it's Jason Isaacs. " Hi, I'm Jason Isaacs, " he tells me. 

" Hi please to meet you, " I comment towards him. Of course he's playing my dad, which is going to be interesting you're seeing who Draco comes from. 

We all started working, and I did become closer with him, which is pretty cool he's a pretty amazing guy. And amazing actor! We're about to do a scene where you finally meet him. " Well if it isn't Declan Withers' daughter in the flesh, how is that traitor? " Jason asks. 

" He's not a traitor, and he's doing just fine. How is your crazy sister in law? " She asks back. 

" How dare you talk to me in that tone! " He embarks, Daniel moves her behind him. She makes eye contact with me, but quickly adverts her eyes to stay in character. " Oh of course, the infamous Harry Potter, " he adds. I'm getting chills watching him act. The scene ends, and Bonnie turns to Y/n. 

" That felt so weird! " Y/n comments. 

" Why? " I ask. 

" Well I'm her dad, so acting like I wasn't was weird, " Jason says. 

" He's your dad?! " I ask her, she nods towards me laughing. 

Over the years we got closer, just like our characters kind of. Our characters had a lot of ups and downs. But now we're filming the Half Blood Prince , we're near the end of this crazy journey. We're about to do the kissing scene between Draco and Ebony. I was just attacked by Harry, and she runs in. 

" Harry no! " She screams as he uses a spell on me, hitting me down and out. She runs in and stops, and instantly falls. " Harry... what did you do? " She asks Daniel. He stood there in shock. 

" Miss Withers get him out of here, " Alan says. She stays there in shock. " Miss Withers! " He yells, she looks up at him and moves towards me. 

" You're going to be okay... you have to be okay, " she whispers. She leans in and kisses me, and I do kiss back but not how a kiss actually looks like. 

" I-I- " I begin, but slowly slip out of consciousness. " Come on Harry, " she mutters in distress. Her grabbing him and pulling him away from Alan and I. 

I've been dating her for 2 years now. We started dating in 2006. I finally told her how I felt, and she admitted she felt the same. We kept it a secret for a while, but it eventually got out. Not to the public, the public has an idea but not fully. The one thing I can tell you, is that I'm completely in love with her. Jason has always thought it will be nice having his on screen son as a son-in-law. He really wants me to propose, of course I would have to ask for permission. 

That was an intense scene so I should probably go find her, and I know where she'll be. " Hey, " I comment, she turns to me and instantly grabs a hold of me and hugs me tightly. She picks her head up and kisses me quickly. " You alright? " I ask her. 

" It was just, it was just hard seeing you like that, " she whispers to me. I give her a nod. " Because you know that is like my worst fear, that you're ever going to get hurt... and everything like that. Like I could never... I can't lose you, " she whispers. 

" You're not going to lose me, " I tell her. She nods towards me. " You're not going to lose me, " I whisper to her. 

I kept my promise with that one, she never did. And in 2016 after 10 years of dating, we got married. With our family and closest friends there to celebrate. I'm just glad I get to call her mine, she did change her name to Felton. But most likely will keep Isaacs as her professional name. 

We've been married for nearly 5 years now, which is insane to think. We started thinking about starting a family, which I know Jason would absolutely love that. " Tom, " I walk to see Y/n, and she's holding something. 

" What's that? " I ask, then I see it fully. It's a pregnancy test. 

" I'm pregnant, " she chuckles. I walk over to her to see it, and there are two lines. 

" Oh my God you're pregnant! " I scream grabbing a hold of her and swinging her around. 

It was super fun being able to tell everybody, even with the pandemic still lingering around. But we're excited to meet the little one. She's going to be a great mom, and I'm just hoping I'll be a great dad.