Chapter 35

Month 5 Blue POV

"These kids are sucking the life out of me" I said when I felt another kick causing me to yelp in pain.

"Are you okay my queen?" A maid said walking over from the other side of the room with her head low.

"Y-Yes it's just the babies kicking." I said wincing. Eventually Dream and Nightmare finished working and came over.

"Are the babies kicking again?" Nightmare sighs holding me lovingly.

"Mhmm" I say with my head in Nightmare's chest.

"Hey! I want cuddles too!" Dream whined coming over and snuggling up with us.

"How are our little stars?" Dream asked.

"They were kicking a lot after you left so I guess they missed you both." I said.

"Awww we missed you guys to!" Dream cooed before kissing my stomach and making me giggle.

"Let's get some food for you and the kids." Nightmare said picking me up and carrying me to the dining room.

"I'm gonna go torture that slutty goat bitch!" Dream said far to joyfully.

"Okay have fun." I say quietly.

"I will!" Dream says.

Dream POV

I went down to the dungeon with a maid to see Stretch and Swap Toriel sitting in a cell with hopeless and saddened looks on their sickly pale faces.

"What do you want?" Toriel said looking up at me weakly.

"Shut up you slutty bitch." I said looking at her coldly.

"Maid I would like you to grab the bull." I say happily looking over to the poor maid.

"Y-Yes my king." The maid said before running off to grab it.

"Please do anything you want to me just leave the queen alone." Stretch bagged.

"Enough! She is no longer any queen! She is just a man stealing whore that needs to be punished. You will get your own punishment eventually." I growled.

"Your Majesty the bull is ready." The maid said bowing. Dragging Toriel out of the cell I shoved her into the copper bull. The maid set a fire below the bull heating it up. Not to long after we heard screaming coming from inside. Eventually after at least an hour the screaming dies down and I hear Toriel dust inside the hallow bull giving me a sense of satisfaction.

"Empty it out and get back to work." I say sternly before leaving to go check on my brother and lovely queen.

To be continued