Chapter 27

Blue POV (50 years later)

I was sitting in me and my husband's room when I heard a knock on the door and I said "come in" and the skeletons known as Lust and Violet came in. You see they were once the same but they developed into two minds and had to be separated so they wouldn't fight for control so now they are separated and closer then ever anyway they came in and said,

"My queen, The kings have requested you to go to the throne room." And with that they left to either make clothes or be with Dust and Horror. I got up and went to the throne room and saw my loves sitting on their respective thrones which were on either side on mine and as a walked over I was pulled into Nightmare's arms being held like a baby and Dream walked over and held my waist from behind while purring.

"What do you two want?" I asked.

"We would like to know if you wanted to go back to your AU as it's been five years since they saw you and fifty years since you saw them and it's your birthday~" Dream purred.

"Alright but I would like to have someone with me." I said knowing they will no doubt comply.

"Of course our queen~" Nightmare purred.

——————————————————
~In Underswap~
——————————————————
Stretch/Swap Papyrus POV

It's been 5 years since I saw Sans now and things have changed. Toriel distanced herself from others,Frisk is now 20 and is married to a man named John and they have a daughter named Afina after Sans's nickname of Blueberry and she acts a lot like Sans to with her happy attitude and joyful demeanor. Alphys and Undyne got together and are now engaged. Chara has come out as Bi and is dating a girl named Sarah. Muffet and Grillby are dating and now have their own shop named Spider Fire bakery. We lost all contact with Rose and Snow as they disappeared 2 years ago. We have made the place where we last saw Sans the place we visit every year on the day he disappeared and on his birthday and today we were doing the same by visiting but what we all saw shocked us.

There Sans was, he wore a dress and crown and was holding onto the hands of two other skeletons who were wearing expensive clothes and had crowns atop their heads

Nightmare's outfit

Dream's outfit

Dream's outfit

"Sans!" I called out running to my brother when I suddenly saw him scurry behind the dark wearing man who was glaring at me coldly while holding my brother.

"Sans...It's me Papy. I'm so sorry for everything we've done just please come back!" I cry as everyone else walks up including Afina.

"I will not return for I have a kingdom to rule and subjects to stay loyal to and please call me Blue." Sa-Blue said holding onto the arms of the two skeletons.

"Who are they?" Alphys asked.

"These are my husbands King Dream and King Nightmare." Blue said nonchalantly.

"You're married to two kings?!" I screamed.

"Yes and I am now known as Queen Blue the Queen of Paradise." Blue said as the one who I assumed was Dream kissed him on the cheek.

"Blue...please come hom-" I was interrupted by Asgore screaming.

"If you are all married wouldn't you have an heir?!" Blue only responded with a "hmph" and a smirk.

"We are waiting for mating season as Blue has just gotten enough magic to have a litter so chances are we will get multiple heirs to rule in different parts of our territory which spreads all around the multiverse, in fact we have complete control over the high ranking humans here as they are the lucky maids and butlers who get to live in luxury like us." Nightmare said holding Blue's hand as Dream wrapped his hands around Blues stomach.

"I would like to make a deal with you." Muffet said holding my shoulder.

"And what would that be~" Dream asked smirking.

"We would like to see Sa-Blue as regularly as possible and in return you can have anything I have the power to give to you." Muffet stated and I know why because since mom died dad was always working so she took care of us.

"I want nothing from you as I have anything I could ever want and same as Nightmare but if Blue wants to he may visit as much as he like if he has no work but there will be conditions." Dream said as Nightmare nodded.

"What are your conditions..." Toriel said sadly.

"First we would like to have two guards be with him at all times. Second we want him only here for 3 hours each week as to still spend time with him and last we want him to be free to do as he likes. This is all only going to happen if Blue agrees of course." Dream said

"I agree..." Blue said.

"Well can we hang out with Blue for the next three hours?" I say.

"Ok Stre-Papy..." Blue said but sounded annoyed when calling me Papy and almost called me something else.

To be continued