Chapter 34

Month 4

Blue POV

I was at the hospital with Dream and Nightmare to find out the genders of our children. I was laying in the bed waiting for the results. Eventually Sci came in with the results.

"Congratulations my queen! Your having 3 boys and 2 girls and all of them are healthy." Sci said with a smile as I teared up with joy.

"I'm happy that they are healthy." I say as I cry.

"No offense your Majesty but you should try to save the tears of joy for the babies birth." Sci says happily.

"Heh you're right." I say wiping away my tears.

"But what do we do about my AU?" I ask worriedly.

"We kill them of course!" Dream said delighted by the idea.

"Fair enough." Nightmare and I shrug.

"Then me and Nightmare will get to work on that! Can we torture Toriel though?" Dream exclaimed walking away before turning around to ask me the question.

"Yes but what did she do?" I ask.

"Oh she fell in love with you and it pisses me the f*** off." Dream says tilting his head slightly to to the left side and only somewhat opening his now blood red eyes with a terrifying grin plastered on his face.

"Oh. Well can you not kill her? I think killing her is far too merciful." I say getting up with quite a bit of struggling and needing Nightmare to help me up.

"With pleasure~" Dream says.

"Wanna come with dear?" Nightmare asked.

"I would like that." I say smiling lightly.

"Let's go!" Dream says already heading for the door.

"Okay but wait for Blue! We don't want to put stress on him or the babies." Nighty says slowly leading me to the door.

"Okay~!" Dream says in a sing song voice.

——————————————————
        Meanwhile In Underswap
——————————————————
Alphys POV

'Sans is pregnant with the kids of two mass murderers! How could he be so foolish?! We just want what's best for him and yet he decides to run off to two psychopaths and now he is having kids with them! We should have killed him at the party so he wouldn't have to deal with being manipulated into having more kids by his so called lovers. He could have had the queen but apparently she's not good enough!' I thought when suddenly I heard a scream. I ran over to see Undyne's body laying limp on the floor with her head and right leg missing.

"UNDYNE!!!" I cry out when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my back. I slowly turn my head to see a glowing arrow stabbed into my back slowly burning my muscle and skin.

"Any final words?" I hear a familiar deep voice say along with the noise of a sword being drawn from it's sheath. I turn to see one of Sans' husbands who I think was named Nightmare holding two glowing swords and glaring at me menacingly.

"G-Go to h-hell." I say slitting my own throat with a lightning bolt to avoid torture.

To be continued