Chapter 11

Blue POV

"No but they seem very familiar especially the youngest one." I said with confusion ever-present in my voice as I spoke.

"What about this one" Papyrus asked handing me a painting of the same 4 older skeletons but they looked slightly younger and were in a fancy nursery fit for royalty as two beautiful human-looking women stood there, A woman in a orange mid-evil ball gown with pale almost white skin and black hair was holding a scarf much like the one Blue wore and a stuffed pink rabbit just like the one papyrus had. The woman in a bright red dress fit to be the star in a royal wedding and darker skin with light blond hair held a small baby skeleton wrapped in blankets sleeping comfortably as the four skeletons watched from below in admiration.

"Those women look so familiar..." I said as tears built up and fell from my eyes but to my surprise I hadn't the slightest clue why the tears kept coming.

"Last one, does this painting look familiar?" Papyrus asked while handing me a picture of the same little skeleton but with another one with a black liquid pouring from their eye-sockets almost like a tar as they wore a blue jacket with black pants with white lines on the sides as a target like symbol hovered over their chest emitting a blood red glow, giving them a terrifying appearance but they seemed to hold a loving smile as they pat the head of the younger skeleton. Bunnies seemed to flood the scene but these were no ordinary bunnies for the had strange coloring like pink blue and purple.

How oddly familiar....