Chapter 4

"...WHAT!!!" the group yelled together and then *snap* Nightmare teleported them to a nursery like room. There was a silky-smooth blue crib with pastel blue blankets, the mobile had five symbols a purple moon, a yellow star, a rainbow upside-down heart, a black broken heart with string like pieces in between the halves holding them together, and a blue unnatural and almost mythical looking snowflake. There was a large closet, a changing station, a quartz door with the words Restroom carved into it, and a large play pen.
                "Ah! You boys are here. Come meet the Peace Treaty!" Said Destany walking over to the group and gesturing to the crib that they now noticed Fate was standing over a loving smile and so they walked over to the crib only to see an adorable newborn baby skeleton wrapped in blankets sleeping comfortably.
                "EEEEEEEK HE'S SO CUTE" Ink squealed as his eyes formed into pink and yellow hearts. "Of course, he's cute he was made with my kindness and Destiny's beauty as well as the gifts of guilt and blessing. Misfortune gave the gift of guilt which makes anyone who comes near him with harmful intent towards him feel immense, unbearable guilt and Lady Luck's gift of blessing makes it so he is lucky when in a situation where he would normally die." Fate said her eyes not leaving the bundle of joy Infront of them.
                "Ah! Ah!" All the skeleton's eye lights shot to the cadet blue eye lights of the baby staring right back as a loving and joyful smile adorned his features while he reached his hands out for Dream and Nightmare who looked at one another with devious yet understanding and all-knowing looks. They were planning something.
                "Mother what would happen if the Peace Treaty wanted a romance later in life?" Dream asked innocently "Oh! I never thought of that..." Fate said mumbling questions and ideas of what to do at the end.
                "Me and Dream could serve that role if you would be so inclined Lady Fate" Nightmare said smoothly "Oh yes! What a wonderful idea that would be! Two people with not only high social standing but also the ability to sense his emotions and protect him. You two could do this job so well since age doesn't matter to skeletons! Such a wonderful idea indeed, thank you Nightmare" Destiny said ecstatic by the idea as everyone nodded in agreement.
                "I'll inform the other deities of this change in plans but before I go, I have a proposition to make. I wish for you all to watch over Blue and keep him safe until he turns five in which you seal his memories of you away and send him away to Underswap in order to protect him from the invading humans but still keep him safe from afar as in Nightmare sending his team to check on him and Dream or Error opening a window or portal to watch from and Ink could fallow *cough*stalk*cough* him until he turns 15." Destiny said eyeing a guilty looking Ink
                "Understood." Ink, Error, Dream, and Nightmare said in unison and teleported away