Chapter 12

Nightmare POV

I was wondering around the castle in my passive form looking for Dream when I hear screaming coming from the open door leading to the dungeon

"*sigh* Dream? You left the door unlocked. You know you can't get into the habit of doing that, what if the Peace Treaty came back and saw what you were doing?" I asked slight annoyance filling my words as I went down and found Dream holding a child by their almost severed arm while they screamed for their mom in pure agony.

"Sorry brother, I'll watch what I'm doing next time but look what I found!" Dream said looking up at me with a joyful grin throwing the small girl against the wall ripping her arm off in the process making her give a bloodcurdling scream and grabbing a young man only about 27 years of age giving me a look of horror and sorrow to which I returned a smirk that must have been menacing because the mans face paled even more almost becoming a milky white.

"Who might this be my dearest brother~?" I asked already knowing the answer but wanting to see the hope of getting a lesser punishment buildup in his eyes only to be crushed into powder.

"Well THIS trivial piece of shit is a spy who helped try to kill the peace treaty 10 years ago" Dream said his anger ever so present but hidden slightly by his happy smile and alas for this poor soul I will be the torturer and I am known to be quite heartless when it comes to prisoners and I know just the punishment for this poor boy~

                  2 hours later

"H-hel-l-lp me-ARGHHHHHHHHH"the man screamed when his mother tore of his left arm as tears formed in the elderly lady's eyes which soon went dead with fear when the tolling of the bells were heard meaning that she had failed to kill the man in time and must be killed as well "Guard? What is the punishment for failing to complete an execution?"

"F-for males its being burned a-alive after being shaved of all body hair and women are drowned in r-rubbing alcohol after receiving at least 50 cuts on the b-body my p-prince" the guard said uncertainly

"Correct! Do you mind setting up the rubbing alcohol bath while I finish up here?" I asked the dark silky voice of my corrupted form sending shivers up the guards spine as he ran off to get the "bath" ready.

"You two are coming with me~" I said in a voice that was always either very seductive or downright terrifying depending on the people and scenario but in this case it was terror inducing.

To be continued