Chapter 15

Never mind I give up on Dream not torturing anybody. Have fun with the "torture" Dream will bestow on the poor little boy
——————————————————
Little boy POV

I was crying in my prison cell as usual. 'I forgot how long I've been here and it was all because of the fact that I called a noble kid spoiled. I didn't even mean it in a bad way! I said something about how his family spoiled him too much because I saw he was wearing really expensive clothes. Apparently Blue's "caretaker" heard me and told a guard to arrest me-' my thoughts were interrupted by a feeling of joy and comfort washing over me in a wave like manner and as I looked up to find the source I froze. It was prince Dream.

Dream POV

"Hello dear~" I say sweetly but I can tell the boy can see my true intent by the look on his face. Let the torture begin~

I started by grabbing the boy by his hair and dragging him to the torture room. First I cut all of his skin off while hearing his ear piercing screams and once done I grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him to the torture device known as the rack while his skinless back was cut from the small pointy rocks on the torture room floor. Once I fastened his ankles and wrists to the device I dropped a rat in a bucket and put the bucket on his stomach. After that I pulled the lever on the racks side and caused the arms and legs to slowly detach from the body as I listened to the breaking of his bones and his loud screams. *pop* *crack* *pop* *snap* *crack* I grabbed the hot coals and put them on the bucket then I waited for for the rat to dig into the boy's stomach "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" There it is. I picked up the coals again and tossed them into his stomach and eventually the rat crawled through the hole in his leg and got out. Once that was done I gouged out his eyes. After that I healed his wounds and tossed him back in his cell to be judged by the Peace Treaty once he returned. When I finally finished I felt a feeling of sorrow coming from behind me.

"Hello brother~" I felt his right hand crawl onto my leg as my brother's breath landed on my neck causing me to moan "ahhh~ N-Nighty w-what is it?"

"You left the dungeon room door open dear~" Nightmare said as his left hand held onto my waist.

"S-Sorry I f-forgot" I said

"Alright just please DON'T do it again. Okay?" he asked

"Yes brother" I responded

"Good" Nightmare said

To be continued

(Sorry if it's too dark or confusing and if confused just ask and I will do my best to answer)