Chapter 10

The skeleton then left through a glitchy looking window as blue strings grabbed the stuffed plush and pulled it through.

"S-Sans?" Papyrus asked weakly as he sat leaning on his arms for support ,twitching every now and then from the pain.

"Papy! Why didn't you just give the doll back to them?! You could have been killed!" I cry grabbing on to Papyrus's arm as blue tears fell from my eyes turning the world a slight blue shade.

"Because I felt I remembered that do-" Papyrus said eye sockets widening when he said the word "doll" then he took a shortcut to an old room not realizing I was still holding his arm

"They have to be here somewhere!" Papy said rummaging through the old and worn drawers looking for something until he pulled out a few paintings and drawings

"P-Papy what's going on you're scaring me" I stuttered slowly getting up

"Sans do you remember these pictures?" Papyrus asked showing me a old picture of 5 skeletons. The first was a white boned skeleton with dark brown overalls and black arm high fingerless gloves with green ascents on the pinkie finger as well as turquoise zebra striped shoes, a brown scarf that faded to a cream color at the end and a bluish-turquoise hoodie with white fluff on the hood and sleeves. His face bare a splotch of black Ink as his eyes were a yellow star and a blue dot as he wore the most joyful grin while he held onto the hand of the second who was a black boned skeleton with red eye sockets and one small yellow eye light and a bigger eye light made up of blues, yellows, and reds while blue tear-like streaks made their way down his face similar to the strings that pulled the rabbit through the window. He wore a red sweater and a black and blue hoodie with a blue handmade scarf, he wore black shorts with blue lines on the sides which complimented his black slippers. His legs were a blood red to match his red fingers with yellow on the ends as his yellow teeth showed an amused smile. The third was a beautiful white boned skeleton with golden starry eyes that shined like the sun, he wore a small golden head band that curved backwards when the ends touched as well as a golden cloak like cape with a peachy pink orb with a white star, his vest was turquoise with white and gold lining to match his sky blue pants and gold belt with DS carved into it; there were pieces of fabric on his belt covering little orbs with hearts on them. He also had gold gloves and boots with turquoise and white accents. He held the most beautiful and innocent smile as he held a firm grip on the arm of the forth who had calm violet eyes and wore a purple vest with gold lining and moons on the cuffs to match his purple boots with gold accents, he wore a gold belt, black pants and to complete the look a golden crown with a moon carved through it. The forth had a calm almost tired smile.

3rd POV

'He looks like the skeleton we met' Blue thought as he looked from the forth skeleton to the last and by far the smallest skeleton of the group who bore a striking resemblance to Blue as they wore the same cadet blue bandana and had the same blue eye lights as a overly joyous smile adorned his face.

To be continued