Main Character Info

Tsukishima "Hinata" Kei 

Age: 16

Height: 180cm

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship: Hinata Shoyo

Info: Kei had a secret arranged marriage to Hinata Shoyo, no one outside family knows they're actually married. Yamaguchi is the only friend that knows about the arranged marriage, he thinks they're just dating until Kei turns 18 then they'll get married. He secretly simps for his husband, is actually a big softy tries to act cold towards others, only child.

 He secretly simps for his husband, is actually a big softy tries to act cold towards others, only child

Hinata Shoyo

Age: 18

Height: 193cm

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship: Tsukishima "Hinata" Kei

Info: Shoyo is currently in the US for his families company Sunshine Tech. He is the CEO, recently took over from his father. Sunshine Tech is the #1 company for AI's and Cybersecurity. Shoyo is really smart (IQ is 180), secretly married to Hinata Kei, no one outside family knows they're actually married, childhood best friends are Kenma and Kuroo, all his friends know about the arranged marriage they think that they are just dating until Kei turns 18 then they'll get married. Absolutely head over heels in love with his husband. Only child.

They don't wear wedding rings, since Kei is 16 and still goes to school

Everyone else on his volleyball team don't know about the arranged marriage. 

*All other characters are how they are in the series*