I need to protect him always as he would not open up to all these happenings. I need to learn to read him, he is an open book but still with secrets hidden between the paragraphs thinking this when sleep took over her even she do not know.

While on the other side, Manik reached home and changed and lied down on his stomach when Nandini's words rang in his head. Her way of speaking Manik to her was ringing. He smiled at at and was thinking she is so sweet yaar.. And she is damn passionate about her career I need to make sure that until and unless things crept up in such a way that she need to compromise with her career, I will not let leave it. While he too was remembering her smell...

Feelings were creeping up from both the side from one side it was about protection and from other side it was sweet something beyond knowledge.

Soon sleep took over Manik also.

Days were passing and today the Murty's were called at the Malhotra Mansion. In these 3-4 days Manik and Nandini met two times. They used to talk about random stuff, their choices and what not.. Nandini was now comfortable with his presence. Manik would at times hug her, kiss her forehead and take her hand in his hand this was normal.

So when she woke up she texted Manik good morning to receive an immediate message wishing her back.

M: Good Morning sunshine.. You up early today and why is that so...

N: Yeah was just not sleepy anymore...

M: Acha maine socha, you might be nervous again as you are coming to your future home for the first time. (Ohh is it so, I thought that you might be nervous you see coming to your future home fort the first time )

N: Yeah I am a bit nervous, but not that much that I will be sleep deprived for the same... Get that straight mister.

M: well to be Mrs of this Mr. you get ready fast as i am excited as hell to make you see the house specially our room. Please come soon.. I know you have visited once but then that was not official one so yeah..

N: Uff Manik from past two days tou are saying thin on a repeat mode onlythat you are excited to see me at Malhotra Mansion.

M: Then you should consider my wishes and come soon...

N: I will come soon, now I need to go and ger ready ok ttyl.

 M: Bye.

Nandini went to get ready, while the Murty's were waiting at the for Nandu to join them for breakfast while Nandu got ready in traditional and came down looking pretty.

(Nandini was dressed exactly like above including hair and jewelry)

Abhi saw Nandu and said

Abhi: Maa, Don't you think that Nandu always look pretty from the time this alliance has come into the picture, don't she look pretty always. I mean she always manages to look different.

Ishu: Beta you won't understand. When your alliance will  fixed then only you will understand..

They all had their breakfast and then packed some of the gifts and other essentials and they all left for Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini messaged Manik that they are on their way.. Reading the message Manik immediately went down

M: Mom Nandini and her family are on their way.

Neyonika smiled at his statement. As her son who has never got excited for anything in life, not even cracking their first album.

Ney: It's ok, we are ready to welcome your to be wife bacha so you relax..

After a while Murty's came at Malhotra Mansion. They were waiting for them near the entrance with aarti ki thali. They did their aarti and then asked them to come inside. Nandini greeted Neyonika and Raj by touching their feet's for blessing while Manik did the same. Nandini was then taken in a hug by Mukti while Manik shook hands with Abhi. But later Manik took Nandini in a side hug.

All sat in the living room and were talking when Neyonika told the kids to feel free and hangout. Manik had already called Fab 5 to their home so they all shifted to other side of the mansion where there were some sitting arrangements where they all can sit and have fun.

But Manik sent Mukti and Abhi there while he sneaked Nandu to his room.

As soon as they entered in the room, Manik closed the door and hugged her tight. Nandini hugged him back and then said.

N: Manik won't you show me your room or what. Manik nodded and then showed her around

Nandini looked around and was very impressed as the way bed had an glass window on the top made it look more beautiful. on the side table of his bed was a photo frame with their pic from roka.

M: how did you feel about the room...

N: It is really beautiful.. and specially this glass window on top. I just loved it..

Before Manik could say further there was a knock on the door, Manik got irritated and went to open the door while Nandini was standing there only. As soon as Manik opened the door, he was greeted with Fab 3 who had just come and as soon as they got to know that Manik and Nandini are alone how could they leave him. The came and first greeted Nandini in a tight hug and then Cabira started with his nonsense.

C: Acha Manik, room dikhane ke liye, darwaza lock kyu kiya tha.. Room to waisa hi rehta.. (Ok Manik, I wanted to know you see who locks the door in the name to showing the room, I mean it would stay the same with open door also...)

M: Tere jaise intruders aa na jaye na isi liye. (So that Intuders like you cannot come na that's why..)

C: Are to bahar do not disturb ka sign bhi laga deta.. (Then you could have put a sign of do not disturb too outside... )

 saying this he wink at him. While Nandini blush hearing his talks. 

M: Chup beth, kamine kuch bhi bakwas kar raha hai.. (Shut up you moron... talking all kinds of nonsense.. )

they teased him to that extent that Manik started to blush while Nandini was already covered in red hue..

M: Guys stop it now.. Come let us go everyone will be waiting. WE would sit with all...

C: Haan haan ab jab tera kaam ho gaya to tujhe sab ke saath bethna hai. (Yeah now that your work is done then you want to sit with everyone how convienent right)

M: Nah nothing like that.. It's almost lunch time so Mom would call us anytime for Lunvh too.. So post lunch hum we will sit...

Saying this they all moved towards the living room with the elders.

Ok guys I know this one was a bit boring, but i promise to make it up in next..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl