"And you should go tomorrow...it's like midnight and little girls like you shouldn't be wandering the streets of Pyroxene alone."

Martson said as he crouched down a little and ruffles her daughter's hair, as a Tint of pink was present in her cheeks along with a pout. He noticed this,

"Your showing little emotions now Finn, yet you still display your emotionless facade."

He said, as he lightly taps Finn's nose with his index finger. Finn nods in agreement and said this to her father,

"...so..can..i go?.."

Finn asked while tapping both of her index fingers together and looking at her father.

"Well...um.."

Martson was clearly on the edge of not wanting to make her daughter sad or be a good parent... He then looked at his daughter to see her with sad puppy eyes even though her eyes are always tired...he lost it,

"Alright, i will contact Crowley to let him know that your returning to college..."

Martson said with a sweatdropped, Finn then hugged his father and muffled,

"Thank...you.!"

She said, He could only sigh.

"Your very welcome..but! In one condition.."

Finn then looked at his father sadly again...there was a catch,

"I need someone to watch over you while you're staying there for who knows what...since you have nothing to do in the house...and i just can't let you stay in your room like everyday..and not go to school."

He said, Finn could only stare at his father and nods.

"So...uh..who do you think can i trust in that college..since you met some people there..i think.."

Finn then snaps her fingers and said,

"Yuu...chan.."

Her father could only stare at her daughter with shock. Remember, Night Raven College is an all boys school and the person that she wants to watch over her while she stays in the college was someone not from this world...Martson couldn't believe what he was hearing from her daughter mouth.

(Dad does not want daughter to have boyfriend...XD)

"Y-you...want the boy...who isn't from here?"

He said while stuttering his words, Finn nods. Martson then puts his hand on her daughter's shoulder and said.

"Is....he the one from another world."

Finn nods,

"Y-you..trust him?"

Finn nods again,

Last question...

"Y-you like him?"

Finn then shakes her head in disagreement, Martson could finally breathe.

"At least not a lover...I can't let any boy near my precious daughter..i must be over thinking...it not like she would get a group of boys fall head over heals for her.."

Martson thought,

"I see him as a Friend, he need someone who can be with him while he stays in our world..until Oji tan finds him a route back to his world."

Finn said in sign, Martson cleared her throat and said,

"Alright, well i must inform your mother and your sister first..before i send you there..even Dire.."