🌺🍀Chapter 1 : The Martial God of Luck & Fortune

There was once called a martial god of fortune and luck, he has a thousands of worshippers and temples. Shao [Name] the god of Luck and Fortune is a mysterious Immortal god at the young age. And he was favored by the heavenly emperor, Jun Wu.

He has an undeniable beauty that attracts both men and women. In humans dream, he appears in a form of a beautiful woman giving each of his worshippers a blessing of luck.

To his disappointment, his worshippers became greedy and started abusing his luck & fortune by doing evil deeds and trampling the poor common people. Enraged and furious by the actions of his worshippers, he burned down all his temples.

The rumors spread like a wild fire, shocking all the Celestial beings, martial gods and the underworld. This aroused the interest of a certain well-known ghost. Despite all these happenings, they couldn't judge him and they barely know this martial god for his distant and mysterious behavior.

Except for a two person...he knows.

---🍀---

"[N-...[Name]...it seems they've come to behead me instead of aiding me" Xie Lian whispered next to you. [Name] chuckled but did not say anything and drink his green tea. "So you are?" Xie Lian asked.

The right side spoke first. "Nan Feng."

"Fu Yao" The other one said

"I wasn't asking your names" Xie Lian thought.

[Name] flashed a smile at the two junior officials infront of them. "Thank you for coming. Could you please tell me which God are you working for?"

"General Nan Yang."

"General Xuan Zhen."

Xie Lian jolted in his seat, startled and spitting the tea to his side comically. [Name] chuckled and handed Xie Lian a handkerchief. After he wiped his mouth Xie Lian spoke. "So it was the two Generals who sent you here?" he asked.

"General Nan Yang had no idea." Nan Feng replied. "And so it was with General Xuan Zhen." Fu Yao said.

Xie Lian pondered for a moment and asked again. "Do you know...who I am?"

"You were the Crown Prince of Xianle Kingdom. And the mysterious distant Immortal god."

"You're the conscience of men,"-Fu Yao rolled his eyes."the attention of the world" [Name] almost choked on his tea then Xie Lian asked Nan Feng. "Did he just rolled his eyes?"

"Why was I got mentioned? I never even asked!" [Name] internally cried.

"Yes, just kick him out" Nan Feng replied. "Why, you should be kicked out" Fu Yao retorts.

Fist slammed against the table and the two junior stood from their seats with lightning gazes clashing each other. Xie Lian on the other is already panicking while [Name] pfft-'ed' at the hilarious scene, nearly laughing loudly.

"Wa-Wait a sec! Did you come down here at your own free will?" Xie Lian asked. [Name] leans on his seat."Liam, let them be...the sexual tension is getting interesting." [Name] laughed, cupping his mouth.