29 | unplanned meeting

Start from the beginning

"I hope you get enough rest in Busan"

"Do you really not want to move with us in Busan? " Her dad asked.

" Are you able to be independent in Seoul alone?  I am very worried"

Hanee nodded her head to assure the older , "Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself "

"Ta-da !"
Her step mum appeared carrying a piece of cake.  She happily placed it in front of Hanee .

"Hanee , try this cake! It's from a famous baker in Busan"
Her step mum sat next to Hanee and swiftly took a fork and placed it in Hanee's palm .

Hanee smiled and immediately ate the cake.  She wheezed in happiness when the sweetness of cake played in her mouth "It's so delicious!"

She then pointed the cake to her step mum "Try it!"
Her step mum was froze momentarily but excitedly ate when Hanee fed her.

"Aigoo , It seems you love your mum more than me " Her dad exclaimed followed by a laugh .

Hanee chuckled and immediately fed her dad as well but her dad and step mum ended up bickering over who Hanee fed more .

At the same time, Heeseung entered the wedding hall and his eyes darted around, trying to find Mr. Jung .

His eyes then glued to two couples wearing wedding dresses with a teenager.  "That's for sure Hanee"

Heeseung walks towards the table, wanting to congratulated Mr.Jung on his wedding .

Hanee's dad turned his head and smiled wide when he saw Heeseung.  He immediately got up from his chair and approached the younger.  They exchanged hugs .

"Congratulations on your marriage, uncle , Your wife looks so beautiful"
Heeseung said to him with a sincere smile .

The older grinned in embarrasment ,
"Please sit down, what do you want to eat? "

Heeseung softly shook his head to decline the groom's invitation .
"I came to congratulate only, I have to go somewhere after this"

"Wait, " Mr. Jung took off the a white rose located in his tuxedo pocket and gave it to Heeseung .

"Please tell my daughter that everything is going well here, tell her that I am sorry for not being able to visit "

Heeseung gave him a warm smile and nodded, he held the white rose in his palm tightly "I will tell Haru"

"Don't worry and enjoy your wedding"

Mr.Jung hummed , he slowly patted Heeseung's back .
"Thank you , Heeseung"

"Thank you for taking care and making Haru happy until her last breath".

"You did something I failed to do.  And you make her feel loved, it's something I can't give her at all "

Heeseung couldn't help but feeling overwhelmed and sad at the same time , everything's mixed up .
"I sincerely love Haru"

Hanee folded an airplane with a tissue while waiting for her dad to buy some stuff .