15 | affirmation talk

Heeseung watches Haru from a distance, accompanying her who is receiving treatment from a doctor

Doctor Yoon takes her for a walk around the hospital's park while talking to her about some things .

She tries to make Haru open up and tell how she can get all these bruises and at the same time calm Haru's mind but she refuses to tell the truth .

She has to be detained in the hospital for a few days as Doctor Yoon wants to examine her, she wants her to be under the care of the hospital for a while .

Heeseung sighed and rubbed his face worriedly, he watched the girl from afar . He was a little embarrassed to approach Haru after what happened yesterday.  "It's all very chaotic"

Suddenly, there is a remote control car breaking his shoe, Heeseung looks down and immediately picks up the red-colored car "Who's playing this?"

"Big Hyung , put that down !"
Heeseung looked to his side and saw a boy with silky black hair.  He is very tall, his height is almost the same as Heeseung

"Is this yours, kid?"
Heeseung asked politely but that kid seems distracted by the way Heeseung calls him

"I have a name, my name is Nishimura Riki. Ni-Ki for short , don't call me kid"
He said as he snatched the car from Heeseung .

Heeseung was taken back by his action , he looked at him, his feet cemented "What happened to your feet?"

"I did my own concert in my bathroom . At the end , my ending fairy pose ended with my feet sinking in a poop hole "
He replied calmly making Heeseung snorted .

Ni-Ki shot a death glare at him ,
"Do you think it's funny? "

"No , no ! I'm really sorry"
Heeseung said . He then changed his gaze, looking at Haru again.  Doctor Yoon left her alone on the bench .

Ni-Ki peeked at him and his eyes landed on Haru.  A mischievous smile appeared on his lips .
"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Who ? She ?! No , she's not my girlfriend , yet .."
Heeseung shuttered .

Ni-Ki wiggled his eyebrows ,
"Yet ~ i see "

"Why didn't you accompany her there?  She's alone " Ni-Ki uttered as he sat next to Heeseung .

Heeseung gave him a judging look ,
"You're kind of talkative about this, kid "

"Listen to me , hopeless love hyung . If you want to approach her but you're embarrassed because you did something you shouldn't, i can help you"