5 | two different dreams

Heeseung slept on his bed with his arm resting on his forehead

Heeseung slept on his bed with his arm resting on his forehead . Haru's face played in his mind, for some reason her smile gave a lasting effect to him today .

Slapping his own cheek to bring some senses , Heeseung finally got up from his bed and sat in the corner of his bed. 

He looked at a jacket hanging on a hanger near his bed , he had washed, dried it and ironed it .

He pressed his lips ,
"I wondered what perfume she used"

"It smells so sweet , just like her "
It's the smell of nectarine blossom and honey . The smell is so sweet and very fresh, very much in line with Haru's character.

"It would be nice if I could smell it every day" Realizing what he was saying, Heeseung immediately cupped his mouth .

"Stop thinking about her, Heeseung!  She doesn't think about you at all "

He jumped on his bed and tucked his head on the pillow . Then , the male suddenly lifted his head again .

"What is she doing right now ?"

-

Haru who was doing her homeworks stopped when her door was opened by someone .

She peeked a bit and smiled upon seeing Hanee , her younger sister .

She placed her pencil on the table and turned her swivel chair to face Hanee "What's up Hanee?"

Hanee stepped in and closed the door of her sister's room as slowly as possible so that their dad wouldn't hear her .

After closing it, Hanee gave a sad face to Haru "Haru, my abdomen hurts again"

Haru became more worried when she saw Hanee's pooling eyes.  She immediately pulled her younger sister and asked her to lie down on her bed .

Haru knelt down beside the bed ,
"Does it hurt ?"

Hanee nodded ,
"Really hurts . It feels like something is stinging me.  I can not sleep"

Haru quickly rushed to her study table and took a bottle of balm ointment and sat down next to Hanee.

She rubbed the balm ointment slowly as Hanee's face grew more wrinkled in pain .

"Hold on Hanee, it's probably because your period is getting closer "

"I used to feel pain like this as well during my period "