3 | choco pie

"Hye, Heeseung

"Hye, Heeseung . Can you please get some packets of choco pie for me?"
Geonu said to Heeseung in an anxious tone .

Heeseung raised one of his brows towards Geonu, watching his relentless friend jump around small locally "Why? You don't want to follow me to the convenience store?"

"Relax, no need to get upset.  The tteokbokki stall won't close quickly just because we missed a few minutes"

"It's not because of that tteokbokki stall !" Geonu yelled to him , causing Heeseung to be more confused .

Geonu let out a sighed ,
"This is a moment of emergency when we drink water.  The kidneys will process our water and it will be excreted— "

"Okay , Okay !!! I understand now , go now !!"
Heeseung pushes Geonu away as the boy immediately arranges his steps to run into the school again, for the sake of the toilet .

"PLEASE GO NOW, HEESEUNG!  CHOCO PIE IS A FAMOUS SNACK, IT WILL SOLD OUT QUICKLY! ”
Geonu yelled as he ran .

Heeseung shook his head ,
"Why does he really like choco pie?  It feels too compact "

Heeseung shoved both his hands into his pants pockets and found his way to the convenience store near the school .

Luckily, the convenience store was not crowded with many students.  Heeseung goes inside and moves on to the chocolate and sweets section .

"Choco pie , choco pie..."
He muttered while looking for that snack . He repaired his strap bag containing his guitar before proceeding his way .

Then, his eyes glued to an item that had red coloured plastic, Heeseung smiled ,
"I'm lucky, one choco pie left for Geonu"

He approached the choco pie and extended his hand, trying to reach for that snack that only had one left .

His eyes widened when that choco pie disappeared in the blink of an eye.  It was as if it had been struck by a hungry eagle .

Heeseung looked to his side and saw a girl, who was holding the choco pie he almost took earlier .

He frowned ,
"Hey, that should be mine"

The girl didn't answer, she didn't seem to hear Heeseung's words.  She arranges her steps and wants to pass away from Heeseung's place .

Heeseung cursed under his breath when the girl seemed to ignore him, he immediately grabbed the strap of the girl's bag and pulled her to him .
"Hey , i'm talking to you— Jung Haru ??"