25 | wrong freedom

Haru sat at her desk , twirling a pen in her hand

Haru sat at her desk , twirling a pen in her hand . She stared at the blank piece of paper as the tears refill her eyes for the seventh time today .

She don't want to do it without writing a goodbye letter . She want to make sure Hanee and Heeseung knows why she did it .

The tears fall onto the paper and she can't help the frustration as the droplets begin to ruin the paper . Haru crumble it up and break down harder .

She realize she can't write the letter , so she look in the mirror once more and watch as her final tears falls .

Haru came out of her room with swollen eyes, she entered Hanee's room and a warm smile etched on her lips .

She scanned the whole room before entering and sitting on Hanee's bed.  She reached for a picture frame, a picture of Haru and Hanee taken on a beach last year .

Her thumb reached for Hanee's face, slowly rubbed the frame as tears dropped onto the glass frame .

"Hanee-ah..."

"Please take a good care of yourself ,"

"Eat a lot and go to the hospital immediately if you are sick "

"Stop staying up late for binge watching k-drama because you will end up falling asleep in class the next day"

"I can't fold origami with you ever again, I want to go somewhere far away "

"I'm sorry for not holding on but this is the best way for me "

She hugged the frame tightly as if she was hugging Hanee.  Haru closed her eyes as some droplets of tears flowing down to her cheeks .

"I can't see you grow up"

"But believe me I will always watch you from up there, I will watch you with pride "

"So, Hanee.  Please live with joy because sorrow and misery do not suit you "

Haru smiled for the last time and put the frame back to its original place.  She took the final glance into Hanee's room before exiting the room .

She looked around her house. Living room, dining hall, kitchen, bathroom ,, all places that to some extent give meaning to her .

She ran her fingers through her hair and bitterly smile .
"Forgive me for being a burden"

-