17 | spammed

Haru played with her phone, looking at Heeseung's name in her contact

Haru played with her phone, looking at Heeseung's name in her contact.  It's been several days already but Heeseung didn't call or message her.

She asks Geonu about where Heeseung is, but Geonu also doesn't communicate with him for a few days as he returns to his village .

Haru goes to Hongdae, a place that Heeseung is always busking but he is also not there.  Two days left and school will start, Haru is very worried about him

"Where is him ? He suddenly disappeared and made me worried "

"Wait ,, Didn't he tell me about his mother's cafe?  I can go there and check if he is there! "

The excited girl immediately jumped off from her bed and rushed to her closet, choosing a proper and comfortable outfit to go to the cafe.

She let her hair unravel long and reached for her totebag, the girl looked left and right first, checking for her dad's whereabouts before speeding out of her unit like a trained spy .

The girl took out her phone and searched for Heeseung's cafe address.  After finding the address , she blocked a taxi and went there .

-

Haru enters the cafe that looks very classic and elegant, she looks around, it looks like a cafe where famous people go .

Haru can recognize some famous influencers and youtubers that she sees on social media.  "Duh, I can guess that their coffee is expensive"

"I'm not going to buy coffee and just ask about Heeseung" She tightened her grip on her totebag and walked to the order counter. 

She could see a middle -aged woman who she believed was Heeseung's mum, she was already smiling at her from afar .

"Your order , young girl ?"
Heeseung's mum asked her.

"Actually , i'm not here to drink coffee" Haru uttered nervously. His mum just blinked her eyes curiously , staring at the young girl infront of her .

"Oh , i'm looking for—"

"Oh, you're looking for a part time job!  That’s great, the post is still vacant! ” His mum exclaimed making Haru’s eyes went widened.

"Wait , I—"

Before Haru could say anything, His mum was already holding her arm and pulling Haru with her .
"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to brew coffee!"

"But first, you need to change your shirt to our uniform first "

"And we'll start your first day by using a machine, yeay! " His mum yelled happily. Haru was amused to see Mrs. Lee's cute reaction .