11 | butterfly story

A/N : I updated now because I have a family gathering today so I'm a bit busy, hehe enjoy ( ◜‿◝ )♡

"Do you want to hear a story? ”
Haru asked Heeseung as they were both still in front of Han River .

"Sure , what story ?"
Heeseung asked with interest . He moved his palm to protect Haru's face from the sun's rays as the girl peacefully rested her head on his shoulder .

"It's about a butterfly and her broken wing ,"

"That butterfly has a very low self-esteem, while other butterflies are flying majestically in the sky, she still refuses to fly her wings "

"This is because one of her wings is broken"

"Other butterflies often laugh at her for her disability . To fit in the frame , the butterfly tries to do anything so she can fly "

"She uses a leaf and puts it on her wing to cover her broken wing but in the end she just becomes the laughing stock"

"But she doesn’t give up, she tries other ways again and again to fix herself but all she gets is insults"

"The lonely butterfly went into the forest and cried, she felt very worthless because when the other butterflies went to get pollen, she just sat still and did nothing like a burden"

"Then, a cricket came to her and asked 'why do you look so sad?'  "

"The butterfly replied , 'I feel very useless for not being devoted to other butterflies ' "

"She showed her broken wing to the cricket 'See?  I am very useless and ugly '.  The cricket shook his head 'you're more than enough, it's not your fault if you can't satisfy everyone,' "

"The cricket is right, we don't have to satisfy everyone.  It's enough that we just love ourselves" Heeseung exclaimed .

"Sorry , you can continue "
Heeseung grinned at her.

"Then the cricket tried to cheer that butterfly, he played his favorite violin to her and managed to make that butterfly laugh "

"They start spending time together and have fun. When the butterfly is with that cricket, she feels like being appreciated. This is because cricket always knows the way to cheer her up"

"But one day, that butterfly became very sick and weak.  The cricket was worried about her but she said she's just fine "

"She spends her day sleeping. Day after day she became very weak "

"The butterfly is tired of her own life so she decided to fly, she wants freedom . She stood at the end of a tree branch and took a deep breath"

"Yet, freedom is sought, catastrophe is approaching . She chose the wrong way to seek her freedom . Her wings were no longer strong and she fell.  The cricket found the body of that butterfly and he sobbed "