28 | deprecating

Heeseung took a deep breath, trying to gather all the strength inside him

Heeseung took a deep breath, trying to gather all the strength inside him.  He gripped a bouquet of white roses tightly in his hand .

It feels weird to come here to visit a girl who used to always be right in front of his eyes .
"Strengthen yourself, Heeseung"

He took a big step accompanied by heaviness , stepping into the cemetery with mixed feelings .

When he arrived at Haru's grave, he saw a girl there.  "Hanee?"

Hanee was sitting next to her sister's grave while talking about something that Heeseung couldn't catch at all .

Heeseung could see a thousand sadness in Hanee's face, she looked very lacking in energy , totally opposite from the last time he saw her at school .

Heeseung wondered should he visit Haru's grave even Hanee is there too?  Will Hanee feel disturbed by his presence?  After all, the two of them never got to know each other properly .

When Heeseung continued his steps to approach Hanee, the younger had already first got up from the ground.  She wiped her tears and waved to her sister's grave before leading herself out of the cemetery .

Heeseung just watched Hanee leave.  He feels very sorry for the young soul who lost her place of dependence .

Sighing , Heeseung approached Haru's grave.  A bitter smile etched on his trembling lips "Hi, Haru"

"How was your day there? "

"Is the place as beautiful as you want it to be? "

"Did you find the freedom you were looking for there? "
He placed the white roses he brought next to the white daisies placed by Hanee earlier .

"A month has passed, Haru. However, I still feel emptiness in my heart "

"No one is willing to tell me about her day anymore"

"Oh , Haru !"

"I was accepted to Korea University in business management major "

"My parents were so happy for me, they threw a small party "

He paused for a while as his eyes felt sore "If you were there, of course you would be happy for me too"

"Maybe, we will go out together to find equipment for our university entrance by now"

He bitterly chuckled ,
"I will go to university a week from now"