9 | noxious talks

"Heeseung-ah"Heeseung hummed and turned his face towards Haru only to get poked by tteokbokki

"Heeseung-ah"
Heeseung hummed and turned his face towards Haru only to get poked by tteokbokki .

Haru bursted out laughing when the gochujang sauce sticks to Heeseung's cheek.  Heeseung just glared at Haru .

"Sorry"
Haru said as she wiped the sauce on Heeseung's cheek using her thumb .

She poked another tteokbokki using a skewer and gave it to Heeseung .
"Try it, it's so delicious"

Heeseung bites the tteokbokki and immediately agrees with Haru .
"You're not lying"

"Sadly we only bought one cup "

Haru chuckled .
"It's okay, we can come here again later"

She fixed her gaze forward, watching the Han river flowing calmly.  The sun on that day is not too hot so it is very soothing and comfortable.

Heeseung brings Haru to Han River because he thinks Haru needs to clean her mind.  They bought some food at street stalls and walked to Hangang Park to enjoy their meals while watching the river stretch out .

Haru's thought was interrupted when some bubbles kissed her cheek.  Haru turned her head towards the smiling Heeseung who was blowing bubbles towards Haru .

"Yah , stop it"
Haru scolded Heeseung as she fanned some bubbles from continuing to explode in front of her face .

Heeseung was amused to see Haru's reaction, he kept blowing bubbles to annoy the girl even more .

He blew bubbles repeatedly as some kids used this opportunity to catch and chase the bubbles floating around the park .

"More bubbles , more bubbles !"
Two kids approached Heeseung and Haru and started jumping while clapping .

"You want more bubbles?"
Heeseung playfully asked the kids as they nodded in excitement .

"Yes ! more bubbles , more bubbles !"
The kids yelled .

Heeseung chuckled and blew more bubbles towards the two kids as they yelled in happiness and chased after those floating bubbles .

Haru laughed when she saw the cute reaction of the both kids.  She took out her phone and recorded the two kids playing with bubbles.

Then, she shifted her camera lens towards Heeseung, filming the boy blowing bubbles for the kids .

Haru giggled and zoomed in on Heeseung's laughing face .
"Heeseung-ah , look at me !"

Heeseung turned to Haru with a big smile . 
"Yah , what are you doing?"

He reached his hand forward , trying to snatch Haru's phone but the girl stylishly dodged and teased him more .