4 | jacket

"What do you mean by me pooping in my pants !? "Heeseung yelled

Heeseung yelled .

"You poop in your pants! There's something chocolate in your pants"
Haru immediately pinched her nose and pulled herself away from Heeseung .

"I'm not pooping !"
Heeseung fought back .

"Yes , you just pooped "
Haru said .

"And it's in your pants"

"YAHHH !"
Heeseung yelled in embarrasment .

He immediately got up and tried to clean the chocolate stains on his pants as Haru watched him in disgust .

"Boys nowadays ,, he just cleaned his poop with bare hands !? "
She said in disbelief .

"For god sake i'm not pooping ! This is your choco pie that you're looking for"
Heeseung said .

"Yeah , that's my choco pie-"

"WHAT !? YOU POOP ON MY CHOCO PIE !?"
Haru yelled as loud as she can . Everyone in the park looked at them.

Heeseung became the focus because he had some chocolate stains on his pants . His ears slowly turned red in embarrasment .

"Slow down your voice , i mean .. i accidentally sat on your choco pie"

"And i'm not pooping in my pants"
Heeseung whispered yelled to Haru as the girl nodded .

"WHAT ? YOU POOP-"
Before Haru could finish her words, Heeseung first cupped Haru's mouth with his palm .

"Stop now, I have received enough embarrasment "
Heeseung whispered to Haru .

Haru pushed Heeseung's hand from her mouth and bent down to take her squeezed choco pie ,
"My choco pie ..."

Heeseung almost vomited when he saw Haru holding that choco pie as it fell out of his pants and looked very disgusting if according to the situation .

"Put that down , it's disgusting"
Heeseung said , frowning .

Haru sighed , she knew she couldn't eat this choco pie so she walked towards the nearby trash can and threw that choco pie away .

She then approached Heeseung while clasping her both palms .
"Do you need help to clean that chocolate stain ?"

"No need , i can handle it by myself"
Heeseung said . He took his guitar grumpily and slung it over his shoulders .