20 | a new guitar

"You want to quit cram school?"  The clerk asked Haru once again , kinda can't believe what the young girl said

The clerk asked Haru once again , kinda can't believe what the young girl said .

"Yes ," Haru simply answered.  The clerk didn't want to ask Haru any more so she nodded .
"But your dad already paid the fee for next month"

"I'll give it back "
The clerk typed something in the computer and took a large sum of money .

Haru smiled cheerfully , she took the money and kept it neatly in her bag.  She thanked the clerk before stepping out of her cram school buildings .

She didn't turn to stare at her cram school building for the last time as she never liked being there. She went there because of her dad and now, Haru wants to stop. She wants to rest .

The girl walked around the street while observing some stores, most of the foreigners who came to visit during the holidays rushed in those stores.

She resumed her steps and stopped in front of a musical instrument store.  A big grin appeared on her lips as she stepped confidently into it.

As soon as Haru went inside, she was amazed to see the variety of musical instruments on sale.  There are violins of various sizes including guitar, drums, ukulele, piano, trumpet and so on .

Haru approached the guitar section and looked around.  Her eyes attached to a red and white guitar, it looks very sophisticated and cool. 

"Heeseung will look very cool if he plays this guitar" She pursed her lips forward as her fingers went smoothly through the headstocks .

"May i help yoy, young girl "
A middle-aged man approached Haru with a big smile .

Haru slightly bowed at him and pointed at the guitar that successfully attracted her attention earlier .
"I want that guitar "

"Oh sure ! This guitar just arrived from State!  The latest edition from a famous musician "
The man immediately picked up that guitar and carried it to the counter as Haru tailed him from behind.

He set up the string before giving it to Haru as Haru gave a large sum of money to him. 

The man was a bit surprised when a girl as young as Haru had a lot of money "You are definitely a music fan, you're willing to spend thousands for this guitar"

Haru chuckled , she slung the guitar over her shoulders and shook her head .
"I bought this for someone"

-