16 | unexpected treatment

The next day, the doctor told that Haru could be discharged from the hospital

The next day, the doctor told that Haru could be discharged from the hospital. Doctor Yoon warns Heeseung to always keep an eye on Haru .

"Haru, are you ready?"
Heeseung peeked into Haru's room and saw the girl had changed her hospital dress to a new floral dress that Heeseung had just bought .

Haru nodded "Let's go?"
She held tightly the paperbag containing her clothes that she wore when she was brought here, they were already dirty and needed to be washed .

Heeseung smiled at Haru, she looked fresher and more energetic than the last few days. Her skin and lips are no longer pale as she uses the cherry lipbalm that Doctor Yoon gave her .

In conclusion, Haru looks very beautiful and fresh, this white floral dress is very suitable for Haru. It adds to Haru's beauty .

Heeseung bent his body to her level and fixed her bangs as if professional. Haru just cleared her throat and avoided looking at Heeseung as she began to blush .

"Perfect, let's go now? A taxi is waiting for us downstairs"
Heeseung asked Haru as the girl nodded .

Heeseung reached for Haru's hand and held it tightly as Haru tried to control herself from freaks out.

They wait for the elevator and walk together in a taxi, Heeseung opens the door for Haru as the girl thanks him .

Haru just threw her gaze out the window along the way , watching the bluish sky that looked very cheerful .

She lost in her deep thoughts, thinking about her life. Heeseung glanced at Haru and just let her attend a talk with herself .

In less than thirty minutes, they arrived in front of Haru's apartment complex. Heeseung helps Haru to get out as he pays for the taxi fare .

"I will send you to your unit"
Heeseung said as Haru agreed.

They both walked and took the elevator and headed to Haru's unit. Their hands brushed each other which made Heeseung so nervous.

The male scoffed ,
"Is there no one in your house?"

"My sister was involved in a school camp and my dad went for a business trip in Busan. I'm alone at home "

"Do you have a younger sister?"
Heeseung asked with interest, he never knew that Haru was apparently the eldest child .

"Yes , she's three years younger than us. Her name is Hanee, she's very cheerful and full of energy "

"She's a hardcore fan of egg tarts, always folds origami and never fails to make me dizzy with her behavior" Haru laughed when she remembered Hanee .