18 | central disturbance

The next day, Haru went to the cafe to continue her part time job

The next day, Haru went to the cafe to continue her part time job.  She has a reason to save money . She only has to work during the remaining school holidays .

The girl tied her hair into a ponytail, wore an apron and plastic gloves on both hands .

She continued her work, taking orders and preparing orders.  Even Heeseung’s mum had just taught her how to use a coffee machine yesterday, she looked like used to it already .

Haru works diligently, pouring down every point of sincerity while carrying out her responsibilities .

"Is this cafe really too famous? "
Haru asked herself, the girl wiped her sweat on her forehead using a tissue .

She wonders why people are willing to spend dozens of money to take a picture of this coffee and post it on social media.  At the end, this coffee will be excreted from the body as well .

After hours of looking after the counter, break time had arrived.  Haru swaps her shift with someone else as she goes out of the cafe and sits at a gazebo table near the cafe .

The girl took off the beret from her head and used it as a fan to cool her body .
"Working as a barista is also not easy"

"People should not judge every job recklessly.  Every job has its own level of difficulty "

As she was relieving her fatigue, a butterfly flew and landed in front of Haru .

"Butterfly !"
She bent down slowly to take a closer look and at the same time not to surprise that butterfly.

It is a breed of black swallowtail. This butterfly has a pair of black wings, it is majestic flying in the sky.  There are yellow spots on the ends of her wings that show that the butterfly looks more attractive .

As she busy adore the beauty of the butterfly, her eyes attached to the left wing.  Her wing is broken .

"That's why you didn't run away ..."
Haru uttered .

"We are both the same. Our wings are broken and we can no longer find our happiness"

"I lost my teenager years to mental illness and those are years i'll never fucking get back and it's not poetic , it's fucking devastating ,"

Having shitty parents really ruins your whole youth and your mental health for a lifetime and puts you at a huge disadvantages academically , socially and professionally and people just expect you to get over it .

Parents need to take accountability for the positions they put their kids in and the shit they'll condone for their own benefit before they criticize their kids so harshly for adapting to the consequences of their parents' actions .