1 | nightmare

Author's Note :
This book is fully fiction and imagination from the author. Any personalities, characters and artists mentioned are not related to real life

[You're advised to read my book named 'One Wish - Sunghoon' first before read this book so you can fully understand the story]

"Heeseung ..."

The boy stopped adjusting his guitar strings, he looked at the girl with a sweet smile .

The girl fidgeted her fingers, a little hesitant to express her heart's desire .
"Can you teach me how to play the guitar ?"

She is a bit scared if Heeseung scolds her, as far as she know , he really loves this guitar more than his own life .

Heeseung was silent for a moment, the girl's wish was a bit heavy for him to fulfill "You know I don't like anyone holding my guitar , don't you?"

She lowered her gaze and quietly nodded , she didn't want to cause drama just because he didn't give her a chance to play his guitar .

"I'll go tidy up the ramen bowls"
She said .

She gets up from the couch, instead of welcoming the sad feeling , she will keep herself busy .

Suddenly , her sleeve was pulled from the back causing her to fall back on the couch .

"I was just kidding, Haru"
Heeseung chuckled .He took his guitar and gave it to Haru .

"I like you more than anything"
He whispered and giggled at the end .

Haru glared at the boy next to her , she huffed and glued her eyes on the guitar .

Because this is the first time she holds a guitar, she doesn't know how to play it .

Heeseung giggled , amused by seeing Haru's bewildered cute antics .

He moved closer to Haru , his right hand slips behind Haru's back to reach the headstock as his left hand takes Haru's hand and places it on the guitar string .

Haru blushed at the sudden skin ship , he was too closed to her that made her heart went wild .
"You're just basically hugging me now"

Heeseung ignored her ,
"I like this position"

Heeseung took Haru's hand located on the headstock and moved it on the fingerboard .

Heeseung placed Haru's left hand on the proper rope .

"This is A major chord"