6 | the real dream

A/N : who's your enhypen bias ? Mine is sunoo ^^

"So before you all go home today and end our class, I want you all to inform your parents to come to school on this Thursday "

"I as your homeroom teacher will show your student evaluation and report card to your parents "
Mrs. Cheon said .

All students are aware of this. When they enter the 'senior' tittle , their school will call their parents to school.

Parents will discuss with the homeroom teacher about the appropriate career and the suitable university for each student .

Haru let out a heavy sigh , questioning about which university she needs to go to .
"Why do I have to think? My dad has planned the whole future for me"

She brushed her bangs upwards and focus back on Mrs. Cheon's explanation. But, over time her soul disappeared in another direction.

She thought, will she be okay in the future if she continues like this ? Even now she is tormented enough , physically and mentally .

-

After finishing sending the report to Mr.Park, Heeseung continued his journey alone in a quiet corridor .

Geonu was involved in the meeting because he was one of the student council members .

Heeseung who is bored walks down the corridor while humming some random melody that he memorized .

He stopped walking when he saw the door to lead to the rooftop was wide open and not closed .

Frowning , the male rubbed his nape awkwardly "Who's going to the rooftop at this time?"

Out of curiosity, Heeseung took a big step and climbed the stairs, heading to the rooftop .

Upon arriving at the top, Heeseung looked around like a curious puppy but no one was there .
"Maybe it's just my feelings "

He fixed his guitar's bag strap and was about to headed out but then his eyes glued to a figure of a girl who was drinking something not far from him .

The girl sat not far from the cliff, she sat on an old chair placed at the rooftop .

"Is she drinking ?"
Heeseung asked himself . He knew the girl would get in big trouble if the teacher or council members caught her drinking on the school grounds .

Having a good heart, Heeseung took a bold step and approached the girl. He snatched the golden liquid from her that took her by surprise .

His eyes went wide when he saw the girl "Jung Haru?"

He scoffed in disbelief , can't believe that his own crush broke school rules and was drinking even underage .

"Do you know that alcohol is not good for your health? You can't drink alcohol at this very young age "
Heeseung said casually to Haru .